Skip to content
[Request]

Gems of War [Steam]

This discussion is linked to Gems of War. View game

170 posts

Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 20, 2014 8:27 am

Are there currently any working hacks for Gems of War? It's a game on steam.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 20, 2014 10:55 am

ooOOoo f2p. I may as well give it a burl

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Okay! Ive Added several cheats including disabled AI and multiple damage hacks. Make sure you apply them at the loading screen when you first start the game.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 23, 2014 2:15 am

Haena - I'm having a hard time getting the red box to check with the two cheats in the .CT file. 
 
I start the game, apply the Konmghack Trainer cheats, then start a game. I choose a city, then either a Challenge or a Quest.  I get a 4-match, then click the box. 
 
After this, the box doesn't check, and I receive normal rewards. 
 
What am I doing wrong?

atdt *67

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 23, 2014 3:48 am

ive added a trainer cheat that does similar to haenas.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 23, 2014 4:27 am

I've remove my reward cheat, since there may be 3 similar aobs matched, their order depend when they being jit-compiled. Matching an wrong aob may cause the data a mess. And the game updated, the ct likely match the wrong aob if it still match.
Also, glory cheat not work.
Don't use the ct plz.

Anyway, it can be done manaully if the number of match 4 can be located.
offset : meaning
+00 : number of match4
+04 : number of match5 - these 2 scale with extra gold bonus, but with a limit.
+08 : Heroic Effort  -- gem reward, max 5
+0c : +normal key
+10 : number of enemy troop killed, scale with exp, there seems no limit, so becareful.

-04 : soul extra bonus

value effective before stage end / gaining reward,ie. it will be at another address next stage.


@jarly:
it may be updated, the change seems offset only, ie. nrMatch4 from 0x1f4 changed to 0x1fc, but there relative offset still the same as above. But matching wrong  aob will add the bonus wrong place too. May try Kolonel's :)





 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Thanks, haena. It looks like kolonel's is working for me. 
 
Thank yoiu both; I'd never play these if y'all hadn't made cheats for them.

atdt *67

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Jan 9, 2015 10:53 pm

very useful :)
Thanks for this. I was about to quit playing....

 

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Jan 19, 2015 3:27 am

hi ive tried to download konghack ultra so i can use these hacks but problematicly enough there seems to be a virus or something in that one as everytime i try to download it my antivirus say theres a trojan or a webchanging thing trying to break into my computer. help please

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Jan 19, 2015 4:10 am
deadmeat888 Posted on: 01/18/2015 10:27pm

hi ive tried to download konghack ultra so i can use these hacks but problematicly enough there seems to be a virus or something in that one as everytime i try to download it my antivirus say theres a trojan or a webchanging thing trying to break into my computer. help please



read https://konghack.com/topic/9332-trojan_in_trainer

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted May 23, 2015 5:52 am

alguien podria explicarme como ocupar el hack tool por que lo uso en linea y no se activan los hacks
 

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Sep 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Hey! Where do i download them? I can't see the dl mirror link