Skip to content
[Request]

Card Hunter

This discussion is linked to Card Hunter. View game

18 posts

Card Hunter

Posted Dec 22, 2014 7:28 pm

www.kongregate.com/games/bluemanchu/card-hunter
Pretty fun game.
Seems like most of the stuff is server sided but perhaps we can find some hacks for this game
 

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Dec 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Money is 4b*1 but once you refresh, everything is gone

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Dec 26, 2014 6:23 am

Unfortunate, I've not able to so anything significant with this game yet, but I will keep trying.

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Jan 3, 2015 5:01 pm

pizza is 4b*1 as well but again, disappears upon refresh.

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Jan 16, 2015 7:42 am

I came to the same conclusions....
I was able to change the values for gold and pizza.
I was able to buy items with the new gold values, but once I refreshed the game the items were gone.
I tried multiple things to get the value to stick....change gold value, sell an item, buy an item, etc...so far no good.

With the pizza, I was able to buy chests but the game crashes once you try to open them.
I tried to buy a membership and the game crashed again.
 

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Jan 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Been working on this one as well, it seems that some items you buy with added currency stick around but others seem to go away.  Rally strange.  

Oh MY!

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Jan 31, 2015 5:32 pm

I think that since its a game that does serversided authentification you would need to use something like charles proxy to modify the trafic in order to cheat.

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Feb 9, 2015 2:42 pm

Tried the charles proxy but it just seemed to crash the client when chages were made, probably bad changes on my side but gave it a shot.

Oh MY!

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Mar 9, 2015 12:19 am

Anyone already discovered what is serversided?

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Apr 5, 2015 6:50 pm

tryed changing the values durring the battle... but every number seens to be server sided... soo if you change it does not work.

it's like you were fighting shadows xD

RE: Card Hunter

Posted Nov 8, 2015 10:18 pm

During battle i can change my health and then lock it but sometimes it just freeze that game and you have to refresh. Other times it works, im not sure why. Health is 4 bytes.

Nothing to see here, move along.