Stuck on AoBs, no progression
I really use google, read, try, google again and try even harder before I ask a (stupid) question. But now, I am stuck.
Game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/pytachok/invasion
In this game you have 10 different units to defend whatever against enemy units, typical strategy defense. The only real value I saw there are skill points, which were easy to manipulate with simple 4b*1. What I wanted to do is change the enemy health to 1.
So I dumped the .swf and opened SoThink.
1. P-Code, search for "HP"
2. Class Name: Enemy Hero at line #237, _as3_getproperty hp
3. Source Code, _healbar.reset(allHPSolder("max"));
4. Raw Data:I searched for "allHPSolder" and found a a piece of code that looked useful.
_as3_findpropstrict source.heroEnemy:EnemyHero::allHPSolder
//2c a0 0e
_as3_pushstring "max"
//46 f2 0a 01
_as3_callproperty source.heroEnemy:EnemyHero::allHPSolder(param count:1)
//4f 89 0a 01
Because there's no real value, I just changed the code in small steps and checked the result. Game crashed everytime. I tried other searches aswell, but w/o anything useful.
2 days before I tried to create a "buying adds money" AoB for http://www.kongregate.com/games/mokshal1663/fantasy-clicker. ...I'm too stupid. I searched for "money" played around with the results, searched for add (a0), subtract (a1), 93 (decrement), 91 (increment), c1 (subtract), c0 (add) and other weird stuff.
I checked the last submissions in the hack database to get a clue how an AoB looks before and after manipulation and if there's a pattern but well, no result.
What I want to ask you is the following:
If you do your next AoB, can you please write down what you searched for, and which piece of code you changed?
The game doesn't really matter, I just need to get a better understanding of READING...if that makes any sense. Would help a lot if you could do that.
Thanks, G.
E: Just to make sure you understand that I am not a lazy ass, I could fill 7 DIN A4 sites just with the codes I saved and played around with in the past 4 days. The basic tutorials (CE, AS2, AS3 and the ones on konghack....I read them.)
E2: From Zenwaichi, (Makes some heroes stronger, archer and ?), Invasion:
62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? a2 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ?? 62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? a2 60 ?? ?? a2 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ?? 62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? a2 60 ?? ?? a2 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ?? 62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? a2 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ??
62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 02 24 10 a2 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ?? 62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? a2 60 ?? ?? a2 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ?? 62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 02 24 10 a2 60 ?? ?? a2 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ?? 62 ?? 66 ?? ?? 02 24 10 a0 5e ?? ?? 2b 61 ?? ??



