Looking for someone to write some slick descriptions.
I have a new features page up, but need descriptions for things. You can find the new features page on the bar at the top, or you can CLICK HERE to see what I'm talking about.
Basically, as the site grows, we're going to out-grow a slick menu and will have to go with something more simplistic. Each of the "features" will be displayed as a block, the header a link, and hopefully a decent description in the middle. Unfortunately, I'm no writer. I'm a programmer, motherfucker.
Anyway, just goanna throw 1K points to each person who's descriptions are used. Write 6 good descriptions, 6k pts.
As usual, I'm unfortunately extremely impatient. I'll most likely use the best after a couple days, but if you think you can do better, I can always upgrade. :)
PS: Remember to keep it generic enough that it can be reused on other systems.
~TiM
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez