Skip to content
[Suggestion]

Service Icons on Trainer and Improved Auto-Voting

14 posts

Trainer Version: Any
Operating System: Windows 7 x64

Suggestion: I don't know if this is already suggested but i think that putting the Service Icons (Kongregate, Newsground, etc,) near the hack in the trainer will greatly help selecting the usable codes of a game on a specific service, expecially if the game have a lot of hacks and in the same time this will greatly help preventing false votes.

With this implement the auto-vote system can also be tweaked to upvote or downvote an hack only on the right Service, so if an hack is for a game on Kongregate and a player try it on Newsground there will be no vote.

An extra can be that if an hack is used on a different Service and it work the Symbol is automaticcally added to the game so the hack can be voted even in this added Service.

I also think that using a different colors for unwraitable hacks will also hlep in not making mistakes (i was unaware of unwriteable hacks and made a lot of mistakes until an user of this site explained them to me).

I don't know how much work will be that but reading around i think that those things can greatly improve the hacking experience and in the same time reduce problems for the site.

Thanks for reading and i'm sorry if my english is not so good.

GUI improvements are easy to implement, but the design is hard. I have no idea where I would put the service annunciator. 

Draw it, and I'll do it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

I'm not good at all at drawing but i can hint where to put them, the best way is to put the icons inside the buttons that toggle the hacks on and off, the first used in the hack as main and the others on mouseover if possible.

If mouseover is a no-no they can show the icon only on hacks that have the icon of the Service you are on (easy done by catching the url for where you are lounching the trainer).

Another alternative is to increase a bit the main windows size and add all the icons for an hack on the right or on the left of the selectable codes space.

i was like super duper kidding about just stacking them up like that. Im not doing that.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/05/2015 9:29pm

i was like super duper kidding about just stacking them up like that. Im not doing that.



thank god. can you imagine what it would look like for hacks that work on all platforms 0.o

anyways, perhaps you could drop the hack name down a little bit, lower the font size by 1 or 2, and put the icons above it, so itd be 3 lines instead of 2.

Just a suggestion for noobs like me: Something that tells WHEN to apply the hack. I know someone writes it, but a checkbox or dropdown with "after load" "before load" or something third but common when submitting the hack. I've had a hack downvoted because I may have used it at a wrong time. I believe I corrected the error, but in order to prevent that from happening. 

Don't waste too much time reading this.

I tend to agree with LeUsername; Some of us are pretty derp, and this program is all about making it user-friendly. 

Side note, for the multiple services; I don't know how hard it is to implement, but something that detects which service a given hack applies for, and then doing something simple like shrinking down the icons, such that it'd be the kong K, or a smaller K and the armor games tower, etc; As long as the color schemes are pretty separate (which, afaik they are), it'd still be easy to tell which ones a given hack applies to, even if they get really small.

Nuriell has a good idea. Might try to render a picture using Kolonel's as a base. Extended cheat area with 3 icons next to the buttons. possibly have which service(s) the hacks can be used on. Ill post it later. (Busy repairing a computer for 0 cash ~.~)