Skip to content

Ninja Warz 2

6 posts

Ninja Warz 2

Posted Jan 6, 2015 6:29 am

https://apps.facebook.com/ninjawarz-two/
"Ninja Warz 2 is the long anticipated sequel to our first game, Ninja Warz! We’ve added and enhanced dozens of features to make the game a whole new experience in the Ninja Warz universe.
Build your clan of ninjas from 3 schools of training with 3 unique classes. Upgrade your island to strengthen your clan in the ways you choose. Battle epic bosses, defeat Guardians, join factions, and challenge other players to become the most powerful clan!"

RE: Ninja Warz 2

Posted Mar 16, 2015 6:44 am

I have never heard of this game. Is it fun?
 

RE: Ninja Warz 2

Posted May 20, 2016 5:32 pm

I played NinjaZ it's a cracked WarZ but had some hackers

RE: Ninja Warz 2

Posted May 22, 2016 11:20 pm

I remember the original being FULL of hackers... It most definitely was nothing like the description lol

RE: Ninja Warz 2

Posted May 23, 2016 8:11 am

I will take a look at this game and see what I can do :)