Skip to content
[Information]

evac response message "error"

its not a huge deal

6 posts

evac response message "error"

Posted Jan 14, 2015 10:11 am

no matter what, with the evac command, it always returns "success": false, This is a mild nuisance for me and may be for you at some point down the road.

btw, where do bug reports go?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: evac response message "error"

Posted Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am

it works fine for me too. its just the response message ALWAYS returns false
if you succeed you get:
{
    "success": false,
    "message": "Evac Successful"
}

or if you fail

{
    "success": false,
    "message": whatever the failure message is i dont know off hand something about you dont own the land
}

so in the JS the response handler ...
success: function(resp) {
                    if (resp.success) {
                          ...                       
                    } else {
                        ...//this will always be executed
                        });
                    }
                }
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: evac response message "error"

Posted Jan 14, 2015 1:18 pm

by natural playing of course. I saw the response always gave a red circle ;)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"