Skip to content
Locked [Suggestion]

Name this game

Post your name suggestions here

9 posts

Name this game

Posted Jan 26, 2015 1:58 am

As the title says.

When playing for the first time, the word "Landslide" was circling my mind... Some time later it turned into something like "city dump" because, you know how when you dump something on a pile, it eventually starts falling to the sides thus expanding its land area :P
Of course, this has nothing to do with war, so just ignore it and post your suggestions instead.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Name this game

Posted Jan 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Though it already has a name.. I think it reminded me too much of defragmenting your hard drive.. Thus suggested "Defragger" You have un-capturable area's just like you have unmoveable files (Sys partition, etc.) The space you take could be your program thus "program name" instead of nation. and.. yea.. Unoriginal thoughts by an unimaginitive humanoid.

RE: Name this game

Posted Jan 31, 2015 4:23 am

You could always just rip off my empire's name and call it Thunderlands. ;)

Or you could go the overly-obvious "Wrestle Jump" route and call it Square Fighter.

Posted Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

I would like to name it Barren. or badlands is quite good too. quite close to how the game looks like. well just my opinion.

RE: Name this game

Posted Mar 1, 2015 1:40 am
Neuromanser Posted on: 01/31/2015 11:56am

Maybe the Badlands



There is already a game with this name.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

This topic is locked.