Skip to content
[Request]

Pirate Kings

6 posts

RE: Pirate Kings

Posted Mar 7, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi guys,

New to this forum. I am trying to hack this game as well.

Since it is server sided, cheat engine seems pretty useless.
I am messing around with charles and able to change the behavier of the game(sort of),
but due to my lack of understanding in networking system I couldnt really get any further :(

Is there anyone good at charles reading this?

RE: Pirate Kings

Posted Dec 12, 2015 8:02 pm

hiiii everybady i need hack for this game plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RE: Pirate Kings

Posted Dec 12, 2015 8:42 pm
amrmaikyy Posted on: 12/12/2015 3:02pm

hiiii everybady i need hack for this game plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



I don't see this post ending well for you....
Asking for a hack, and acting like a kid are two very different things...can you guess which one you went with?