RE: Lionheart Tactics
can anyone pm me to let me know what the "sh..." hack does?
probably something that has to do with sounds. If you open the khut you should be able to read the notes of hacks
working hack tool
52 posts
can anyone pm me to let me know what the "sh..." hack does?
probably something that has to do with sounds. If you open the khut you should be able to read the notes of hacks
Im trying to find out what this hack does
Just says
"...don't ask... but do you hear some sound? ;) (use under your own risk)"
it doesn't affect the sound and I couldn't found anything different in the game
anyone?!?!?
thanks for all the hacks :D
they work perfectly
Seems "Limit Break" doesn't work anymore since last update :-/
Edit :The initial AOB changed. Anyone knows how to find or to fix the new one ?
Seems "Limit Break" doesn't work anymore since last update :-/
Edit :The initial AOB changed. Anyone knows how to find or to fix the new one ?
The same trouble. Still hope someone find fix.
Seems "Limit Break" doesn't work anymore since last update :-/
Edit :The initial AOB changed. Anyone knows how to find or to fix the new one ?
It doesn't look like there is enough interest in the game to fix the trainer.. Time to learn AOBs!
If you figure out the AoB situation, is that something you could share here, or add to the trainer? I wouldn't even know where to star, haha. Any help is appreciated.
In Trainer write "Limit Break" is Hacked, but idk how it working now?
In Trainer write "Limit Break" is Hacked, but idk how it working now?
It works fine for 2 days now.
You can use this ability everytime in game even if the option seems to be off.
In Trainer write "Limit Break" is Hacked, but idk how it working now?
It works fine for 2 days now.
You can use this ability everytime in game even if the option seems to be off.
I still can'tuse Break attack with this cheat. Maybe i do something wrong?
In Trainer write "Limit Break" is Hacked, but idk how it working now?
It works fine for 2 days now.
You can use this ability everytime in game even if the option seems to be off.
I still can'tuse Break attack with this cheat. Maybe i do something wrong?
Same for me. Do you need to scan it at a particular time? I've tried while loading (after unity loads), in the midst of battle, and just on the world map. Even clicking on the limit break option selecting thing doesn't produce any result, so the option appears to be off and I still can't access the attack.
In Trainer write "Limit Break" is Hacked, but idk how it working now?
It works fine for 2 days now.
You can use this ability everytime in game even if the option seems to be off.
I still can'tuse Break attack with this cheat. Maybe i do something wrong?
Same for me. Do you need to scan it at a particular time? I've tried while loading (after unity loads), in the midst of battle, and just on the world map. Even clicking on the limit break option selecting thing doesn't produce any result, so the option appears to be off and I still can't access the attack.
Same here. That's why i wonder how it could work?
In Trainer write "Limit Break" is Hacked, but idk how it working now?
It works fine for 2 days now.
You can use this ability everytime in game even if the option seems to be off.
I still can'tuse Break attack with this cheat. Maybe i do something wrong?
Same for me. Do you need to scan it at a particular time? I've tried while loading (after unity loads), in the midst of battle, and just on the world map. Even clicking on the limit break option selecting thing doesn't produce any result, so the option appears to be off and I still can't access the attack.
Same here. That's why i woner how it could work?
apply the hack during the loading screen. it works fine for me. the attack is greyed out, but I can still click on it and use it
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I've tried it on all the loading screens I can find. Uninstalled and reinstalled my ultra trainer, restarted computer. I'm far from proficient, but I still can't make it work. The option is greyed out and clicking it does nothing.
I appreciate you being here and helping us out! But it's still not yet functional. :/
I applied the hack during the initial white 'unity webplayer' screen with the little loading bar. I was then able to click the limit break button in battle and it worked. The bar and button won't be lit up but you can still click on the button/icon.
I applied the hack during the initial white 'unity webplayer' screen with the little loading bar. I was then able to click the limit break button in battle and it worked. The bar and button won't be lit up but you can still click on the button/icon.
Thnx! Now it work!