Skip to content
[Request]

Lionheart Tactics

working hack tool

This discussion is linked to Lionheart Tactics. View game

52 posts

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Aug 18, 2015 2:42 am
player23 Posted on: 08/17/2015 4:52am

I applied the hack during the initial white 'unity webplayer' screen with the little loading bar. I was then able to click the limit break button in battle and it worked. The bar and button won't be lit up but you can still click on the button/icon.



Good to know.  So, they must have changed some kind of visual, not the GB itself!

Power on!

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Aug 18, 2015 3:41 am

Yeah, that worked for me too. I can't scan the game in until the unity player finishes loading, but if I manually search it (or go to favourited games) I can now make it work. AI won't use it though, even my own team in rush mode; I liked the old code more, for that, but I suppose not needing to initiate a damage event before the limits blow is an improvement.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Aug 18, 2015 6:04 pm

It seems there was some kind of error. I see in my point statistic that i downvoted a hack 5 times in a miute but i upvoted it once sry guys.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Aug 24, 2015 3:51 am

Linit break worked for me, too.
Btw, what does "nerfed enemies" nerf? I don't see any difference.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Aug 26, 2015 4:46 pm

I can't tell either; irrespective of where or when I try to scan it in, I can't seem to make anything happen. Same with hacked range and imperio enemy AI.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Aug 26, 2015 5:34 pm

makes enemies 

skkriskkri Posted on: 08/23/2015 11:51pm

Linit break worked for me, too.
Btw, what does "nerfed enemies" nerf? I don't see any difference.



*sigh* Decrease enemies stats 
Tallertabies: you should read the topic before asking. It's already been discussed before

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Aug 28, 2015 12:20 am

I just went back through and read the topic again, I still don't see any discussion. :P


Clearly what they're meant to do is presented, but whatever one needs to do in order to make them work still eludes me. It's not a big deal, really, but I wanted to validate the user above me in their lack of success.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Sep 7, 2015 4:29 pm
pikatchy Posted on: 08/31/2015 5:46pm

need some hack for more kreeds.... existing ?


They're stored server-side, so even finding the value and changing (which I've tried) is only an appearance change- not the value

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Sep 7, 2015 11:58 pm

Can anyone tell me how to use the coins hack? i aplly it but nothing changes

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Sep 8, 2015 6:41 pm
testdude Posted on: 09/07/2015 7:58pm

Can anyone tell me how to use the coins hack? i aplly it but nothing changes


Once you've entered a battle, select and apply.

You need to do this every time you enter a battle to obtain the maximum amount of 'stolen' coin.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Oct 5, 2015 1:31 pm

very nice. thanks a lot :)
i like how you can play with the same save on your computer and also on your phone.
does anyone know other games with this possibility by any chance? 


edit: is the HP hack not working anymore?   nevermind :P

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Dec 5, 2015 12:35 pm

Limit break works after first attack.
What hack is "Sh..."?
How work "supress reward popup"?

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Dec 9, 2015 7:38 am

The "8k Max Steal Gold Hack" has stopped working for me. I'm hoping it's only a temporary issue.