Skip to content
[Request]

Lionheart Tactics

working hack tool

This discussion is linked to Lionheart Tactics. View game

52 posts

Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 2, 2015 8:52 pm

There are literally hundreds of hack tools for lionheart tactcs android, and 1 or 2 claim to handle the PC client (PC release jan 22 to Kong). I downloaded 11 clients, 7 had malware/viruses, and 4 required 'passwords' from 'surveys' to unzip. Can anyone confirm a *REAL* working hack tool for this game? and if so provide source/links?   Either the kong or the mobile version works since you can link the two accounts by email into one account. 

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 2, 2015 9:17 pm

bro, unrelated but you prolly are super infected by now

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 3, 2015 1:48 am

I had the presence of mind to do this in a sandboxed emulator. flushed all that nonsense :P

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 3, 2015 5:59 pm

Your wish has been granted. You should not make alts to increase my karma and bring me in the valhalla of the good fellas. You definitely shouldn't :) Took me quite some time to find stuff to hack,there are some server sided validations here and there

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 5, 2015 6:44 am

Everything works like a charm, thanks to those that find the time to hack it :D

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 6, 2015 3:08 pm

What is "Imperio: Enemy AI" supposed to do? I have tried it on a few different levels and it just bugs up the game after players turn.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 6, 2015 4:35 pm

you can control the enemies as if they were playable characters, with few modifications. The range/attack checks are different, since they are still automatic so if there is an enemy in range (one of your heroes), enemies will still try to attack him. The orange zone doesn't show the actual moving range but rather the threatened tiles, as in movement plus attack range. You can click outside of range or the map once or twice to make the usual gui popup and you can force the enemy team to skip the turn. Beware of manual controlling enemies since some graphical elements refer to enumerators linked to your team of hero and will rise errors in the logic flow. Glad to see you around :) Imperio is the latin word for "I command" 

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Feb 6, 2015 6:42 pm

I kind of assumed it did something like that unfortunately I cannot make it work. On enemy turn I can click on an enemy but cannot make them do anything, Then as soon as deselect one or select my own team, I cannot select the enemy again. It is still their turn but none of the end turn, next, or other buttons work and I have to reload.

I tried first in the event dungeon, then i thought maybe that was a special level or something so tried a normal one and the same thing happened.


Ok since I know you generally know what your doing I gave it another try in firefox this time instead of chrome.

Worked just fine. I've had other bugs in this game where it would crash like that sometimes if I use a runebinder so I wonder if those issues work better in firefox too.

Thanks!

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Mar 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi everyone, thanks for all the Hacks, i would like to ask, if possible..

Request:

Crown Hack or something like Price for certain Premium Stuff to " 0 " like in Dungeon Rampage when someone can buy Legendary keys for Free.

Hope Zenwaichi or Haenawolf can add this :)

If not, thanks anyway and more Power to KongHack!

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Mar 18, 2015 4:40 pm

unfortunately stuff like crown hack is impossible as it is server sided

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Mar 27, 2015 3:21 pm

With Limit Break and Nerfed AI it's really easy to make cash. All you need is a Thief with a built up Limit (Steal Cash from every enemy) and you can easily pull in 4k a fight.

That's the only money tip I have.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Mar 27, 2015 6:24 pm

I don't know if anyone else has run into the problem, but when I used my thief to steal with her limit break 4 times, all money I gained from stealing was wiped for that battle.  So, I've stuck to a rule of 3 steals max per battle and haven't run into any problems.  Anyone else have a similar experience?

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Mar 27, 2015 7:51 pm

It used to be that if you steal over a certain cap (which is different for arena than it is normal maps or dungeons), then it would count as 0.

A recent patch changed this though and now when you steal more than allowed it just says "max" and you still get that max amount after battle.

RE: Lionheart Tactics

Posted Jul 9, 2015 4:48 am

can anyone pm me to let me know what the "sh..."  hack does?