https trouble fix
So, I found (like others had reported) that I couldn't get at khwar.com from my work network. Can get at konghack.com, warofconquest.com, etc., so I thought maybe a little research was in order. nslookup and https://#.#.#.# yielded the useful info:
khwar.com:
104.28.13.102 uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: ssl2000.cloudflare.com, cloudflare.com, *.cloudflare.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
where konghack.com had:
141.101.124.22 uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: ssl7407.cloudflare.com, *.vestido2015.com, mftstamps.com, *.salonplatya.com, salonplatya.com, *.salonplatya.ru, salonplatya.ru, *.ourordinarylife.com, reviewmanagers.com, bonitovestido.com, *.iyottube.com, ourordinarylife.com, *.mordendresses.com, mordendresses.com, ecowatch.com, *.londonchristmastreecompany.com, savvyhomestore.com, woderfuldresses.com, *.bonitovestido.com, *.codeshops.net, *.mftstamps.com, hostrover.com, mypetshop.pt, konghack.com, *.reviewmanagers.com, vestido2015.com, *.calonplatya.com, *.labellerobe.com, labellerobe.com, calonplatya.com, iyottube.com, *.hostrover.com, *.savvyhomestore.com, londonchristmastreecompany.com, *.konghack.com, [<==== THERE WE ARE] codeshops.net, *.mypetshop.pt, *.woderfuldresses.com, *.ecowatch.com, kleidladen.com, *.kleidladen.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
So it looks like cloudflare failed to put khwar.com on the security certificate, and if you do whatever you did to have konghack.com on for khwar.com as well, you might be set. I think. This is not my speciality. :)