Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

I think my IP might be banned for some reason.

19 posts

I can't access the website at my computer or the wifi in my home, redirect to meatspin. My account isn't banned though as I'm able to still log in with my phone off wifi. I don't know what I would have done to cause a ban but if i did please explain? I read someone on the facebook page with similar problem

hulm Posted on: 02/06/2015 11:20pm

Someone on Facebook page also have this seems like the system is automatically banning legitimate users

Nope, it automatically banned people who's emails bounced.  The IP Checking part of the ban system was non-functional.  I fixed it yesterday morning. :D

@Gomorrah: You matched up with this guy https://konghack.com/member/97114-shadysend
Submitting notes as trainers, point whoring, repeatedly submitting the same hack. You were warned.

Is that an alt?

 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

hulm Posted on: 02/07/2015 12:20am

@TIM Thank you for your assistance, everything seems to be in order now.


No problem.  I need to do some more research into Mandrill and make some adjustments to the system.  For example, just delete accounts instead of ban them on hard bounce, and drop the ban level for soft bounces.

I have yet to find a reliable way to determine VPN / Proxy addresses.  They're doing exactly what they're designed for, and that's masking your address.  Since many people share the same IP on those proxies/vpns, the number of accounts spirals out of control and leads to problems.  We had some guy (yesterday?) that matched up with 254 accounts across 3454 different IP addresses.  That's just fucking insane.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 02/07/2015 12:40a


No problem.  I need to do some more research into Mandrill and make some adjustments to the system.  For example, just delete accounts instead of ban them on hard bounce, and drop the ban level for soft bounces.

 



sorry to interrupt or bump the topic, but i didnt see any need to make a new one just for a question regarding one of your answers tim
so I hope its ok otherwise feel free to move it/tell me :)

I didnt see anywere (althou i looked for it in old threads and stuff) but can you tell the difference between a soft and a hard bouce ?
unless you ofcouse dont want to :)
btw. pretty nice system (the spider) youve set up to check upon ppl
and do keep up the great work that has been put into this site so far

Happy hacking smiley

as far as I can tell, there's no difference.  It seems pretty random.

I believe a "soft bounce" is supposed to be something like "'temporarily unavailable" or "inbox full", while a hard bounce is "email address does not exist".  Granted, most of those spambox services return "temporarily unavailable" messages all the time.  As far as I'm concerned, they're one and the same.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

cfmd Posted on: 02/13/2015 12:17am
lolomogx Posted on: 02/12/2015 11:25pm

Mine's banned as well, I created a one account (which I didn't use anymore because I lost my password) and I think I IP is banned too :/


cmd
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew


Yes, because that will reset your computer's IP within your home network.  Are you on dial-up or some shit?


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

This topic is locked.