Skip to content
[Request]

LuckyPop

This discussion is linked to LuckyPop. View game

5 posts

RE: LuckyPop

Posted Feb 7, 2015 10:23 pm

lol what a game. 
Ive made a luck per second cheat. I dont know what other kind of cheat will be useful.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: LuckyPop

Posted Feb 8, 2015 6:03 pm

Tried your hack. For some reason the trainer wouldn't find the game with automatic search, so I had to get it manually. The hack was hacked fine, but changed nothing in the game, however. Not sure if I failed somewhere, probably did. Odd game, not one I'll return to, tho. :)

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: LuckyPop

Posted Feb 8, 2015 7:13 pm

it is working fine for me. make sure you apply it before the game loads.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: LuckyPop

Posted Feb 8, 2015 11:34 pm

-"A brilliant game by Bob Happy Ross".