Skip to content
[Suggestion]

Searching Only Shows Some Games

Improve Searching in KongHack Trainer

3 posts

Searching Only Shows Some Games

Posted Feb 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Verison: 0.1.0.40 (Epsilon)
Some games aren't showing up correctly when I try to search for it. For example, searching for sas will turn up sas td and 2, and then adding a space and z will turn up sas 3. I have to bookmark these games to get hacks for it. Please make it easier to search.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Searching Only Shows Some Games

Posted Feb 17, 2015 5:22 am

Have you tried another browser? I know I cannot search for most games on Google Chrome, so I have to play with Firefox if I have to use the Trainer.

RE: Searching Only Shows Some Games

Posted Feb 17, 2015 1:22 pm

it is a literal search, you should try to be as accurate as possible, especially when dealing with short letter combinations or acronyms. Go to the game entry in our hack database and check the name it is stored with. Check here http://prntscr.com/668i7d the game name is recognized as multiple words, the first one being "SAS:" and so on. The long short story is that when evaluating for comparison SAS: and SAS, a computer thinks they are two different things. So what should we learn from that? Details matter. Have fun
http://prntscr.com/668kbt