Cannot get client working.
Trainer Version: 0.1.0.50
Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64
Browser: Google Chrome\Firefox
Game: N/A.
Issue:
I cannot get client to work for me. OringaIly I installed the 64 bit version and nothing was working. Dust of Angels was troubleshooting me for a bit. He suggested I uninstall and try the 32 bit client. Everything worked, for a few hours. Then a patch came through and it all went to shit. Now i get incorrect format error everytime. I also noticed that when searching the name of the game will pop up but the browser hex will be 0x0. Please help!
Edit:
Steps attempted to correct
Reinstal client multiple times
Reinstall 2013 and 2014 .net frameworks (DoA) 4.0 and 4.5 (both already installed)
Running program as Administrator.
Using 32 bit client from http://trainer.konghack.com/KongHackTrainer.application
Error log
{"ExtraData":"","InnerExceptionMessage":"","InnerExceptionSource":"","InnerExceptionStackTrace":"","InnerExceptionTargetSite_Name":"","Message":"An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)","OS":"x64 Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0","Source":"KongHackTrainer","StackTrace":" at KongHackTrainer.AoBScan.fnKHTrainer()\u000d\u000a at KongHackTrainer.AoBScan.AoBScanner(Object AobToFind)\u000d\u000a at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)\u000d\u000a at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)\u000d\u000a at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)\u000d\u000a at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)","TargetSite_Name":"fnKHTrainer","Time":"2\/19\/2015 04:59:57 AM","UserName":"bluntmonkey","Version":"0.1.0.50"}

