Skip to content
[Help]

Crash on apply hacks

25 posts

Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 22, 2015 8:44 am

Trying to apply hacks on KHUT v0.1.0.50 causes it to crash with exception 0xc000001d (illegal instruction) .
I replaced KHTrainer.dll with the one from v0.1.0.48 and at first it seemed to work, but after a few hacks it crashed again, this time with exception 0xc0000005

WinXP SP3 running on AthlonXP and Pentium3
 

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 22, 2015 3:52 pm

P3 is the laptop actually :P
Installed KHUT on it just to test if i would get any different results.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 25, 2015 10:52 pm
DaFugDuDe Posted on: 02/25/2015 5:07pm

LOL the MOD has a point, buy new PC already



One more useless post to go and you'll have 5...

P.S. you don't have to answer to this.

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 26, 2015 1:04 am

I don't think it neccessarily has anything to do with your PC.. Just depends on what you're hacking. I know sometimes if KHUT takes a bit of a payload on certain hacks it'll appear to freeze, Found it best just not to click anything to avoid windows from attempting to shut it down and let it ride out a bit. Possibly try freezing the game while applying to see if that makes a lick of difference.

Sorry if this doesn't apply, but hell.. I just like to talk.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 26, 2015 1:38 am
Klonopin Posted on: 02/25/2015 8:04pm


Sorry if this doesn't apply, but hell.. I just like to talk.


 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 26, 2015 2:47 am
Creamy Posted on: 02/22/2015 10:52am

P3 is the laptop actually :P
Installed KHUT on it just to test if i would get any different results.



try completely uninstalling/deleting the kong hack ultra trainer, and reinstalling. i know some people had a problem where the dll's wouldnt be overwritten so certain functions would be missing. other than that the only thing i can think of is run as admin/get the latest .net for XP

if all else fails, windows 7 seems to work for most people

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Did you try turning it off and back on?

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 26, 2015 5:41 pm
gates Posted on: 02/26/2015 9:42am

Did you try turning it off and back on?



Yes, i did.
Also, it has been completely demagnetised... by Stephen Hawking himself.
 

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Feb 27, 2015 7:15 pm

It gives me error of ntptr.zero something like that too. sometime also crash the game i was playing. but its not often. umm but im too newbie i don't know if i have done anything wrong causing the crashing problem. I use google chrome as web browser and Win7 as OS.

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Mar 1, 2015 6:42 am

sorry creamy, but this has a low priority.
Ive recently rid myself of vs2010 and vs2012
those two seemed to be able to compile a working dll for you, but the older dlls compiled/linked with those compilers also lacked all of the functions for KHScript. For this reason, I am unable to determine if the compiler settings are at fault or if it is the  inclusion of the new KHScript related functions.

At this point my focus is on completing server side mvc for KHScript and adding an april fools joke to the client.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Mar 1, 2015 11:45 am

I got the same issue with windows 7.

I resolved by uninstalling the program, completely clearing all files, reinstalling it and reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013.

This resolved the problem.

But i see that in the last version every time the  "Launch Trainer!" command is used the selected process automatically target "Idle 0 ( 0x0 )", the idle process of windows, if you fail to notice and apply the hacks the program will probably crash.

RE: Crash on apply hacks

Posted Mar 1, 2015 5:52 pm

me too windows xp and always hack failed.i try mozzila,opera,chrome but everywhere is always hac failed.i reinstall the program but no help..today i have 2 update KHUT