Skip to content
[Help]

Speedhack in chrome

8 posts

Speedhack in chrome

Posted Feb 24, 2015 5:34 am

I can't seem to find any way to fix the speedhack dll injection for chrome that doesn't work. And i use waterfox as my other browser which the kh ultimate trainer doesn't work for either. I don't want to make the choice between speedhack or kh ultimate...help me hack both!

~Some signature here~

RE: Speedhack in chrome

Posted Feb 24, 2015 9:35 am
gomorrah08 Posted on: 02/24/2015 12:45am

1. open chrome://plugins/
2. look for adobe flash player
3. disable the one with pepflashplayer.dll

  
Didn't seem to work...mainly because that's not there for me

also...for whatever reason the picture below still works...it just gave that error as a link. and in case it doesn't work
http://a.pomf.se/yygudn.PNG


(broken image removed status code: 0)
 

~Some signature here~

RE: Speedhack in chrome

Posted Feb 25, 2015 3:30 pm

I see that there are 2 files in your adobe flash player.
Click "Details" in the upper right to expand and disable the one with pepflashplayer.dll

RE: Speedhack in chrome

Posted Feb 26, 2015 3:53 pm
gomorrah08 Posted on: 02/25/2015 10:30am

I see that there are 2 files in your adobe flash player.
Click "Details" in the upper right to expand and disable the one with pepflashplayer.dll



Ah thank you. I don't use chrome other than to play games in when i'm doing other things in waterfox.

~Some signature here~

RE: Speedhack in chrome

Posted Feb 26, 2015 6:22 pm

I've read somewhere that if you open up Chrome with a "-sandbox" launch it'll fix this. I'm not sure 100% on the command to enter but I've tried this myself.. You don't seem to get an injection error.. but then the speed hack doesn't seem to function.

I've had this issue with "getrealtickcount" or something like that. Sometimes, however, Speedhack will magically work. I've been itching for a fix-it method as well.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Speedhack in chrome

Posted Dec 6, 2016 12:40 am
Klonopin Posted on: 02/26/2015 1:22pm

I've read somewhere that if you open up Chrome with a "-sandbox" launch it'll fix this. I'm not sure 100% on the command to enter but I've tried this myself.. You don't seem to get an injection error.. but then the speed hack doesn't seem to function.

I've had this issue with "getrealtickcount" or something like that. Sometimes, however, Speedhack will magically work. I've been itching for a fix-it method as well.

The code to run is (without the "")

"chrome --no-sandbox"

RE: Speedhack in chrome

Posted Dec 6, 2016 1:10 pm

I don't know how to enable it. It works fine with every other browser that isn't chrome based. It even works with gameload. (A Chrome extension)