Opening KHUT via link breaks process auto-attachment
read the name of the thread. no problems if you open it standalone.
|
|
because otherwise kadat will forget
6 posts
read the name of the thread. no problems if you open it standalone.
|
|
what the fuck are you even talking about? It doesnt auto detect process from protocol links because it doesnt know what process they came from. It can only autodetect the process if it auto detected the game.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
what the fuck are you even talking about? It doesnt auto detect process from protocol links because it doesnt know what process they came from.
i know, thats not the problem here. the problem is when you DO try to auto-detect a process by browser or flash/unity buttons. it says process doesnt exist (which it does in the manual listing) or throws an int.ptr error even though the associated game has the correct attachment type in the database.
tl;dr opening it via protocol breaks auto-attachment. fuck if i know why
|
|
Rarely do I run into this problem, I know if I do chrome://memory and select the process from there, the cheats failed to execute. (But then agian, I only tried it on one game.. only time I ever had this error)
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.
reproduced.
should be limited to the case where the user is using the x64 trainer with a x86 browser
added this:
if (!codePath.Equals(workingDir))
{
System.IO.Directory.SetCurrentDirectory(codePath);
}
should fix problem. will roll it out in a bit.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
ive posted a new version.
it should have fixed the problem
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"