Skip to content

Kongregate is taking some heavy hits right now..

Maintenance? DDoS? Who's to say...

13 posts

Kongregate's been wobbling on one leg quite a bit, and from the sounds of it it's been occuring all day.

Noticed quite a few extra trolls rambling about in various chat rooms. Eh. It's my last day off as I have to work at 11pm tonight. Just thought it was kind of odd.

I've been lurking their forums trying to see any new administrative comments on the situations, but it doesn't seem to be maintenance, and they don't have a maintenance screen up when the site goes down. Instead they have their Overloaded page. Seen Below:



Bless their hearts.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

Welll since the topic already made, kongreagade is having heavy hits right now.   We are currently reviving KongBot to get the site back up  
LoL,  i  can imagine 43,000 players online at same time will really  slow down server. 

I haven't noticed it but I haven't been spending a lot of time there the last few weeks.  You'd think with their killing off chat rooms, etc they'd have reduced some of the server utilization.  Maybe not.