Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Account problem, cannot receive activation email

Forum Moderator please help her out send an activation/confirmation email again, thanks alot!

4 posts

I'm not referring to my account problem it's of my other friend.
She is a colleague of mine we both like playing games and work in the same place. we just talked about this nice forum and game stuffs when we were after work going home on our way. She mentioned that she registered here too but she didn't receive any activation email after registration, it's yesterday i guess. So here is the problem, she couldn't find any "send activation email again" function here and neither can i. Thus she can not activate her account and after a few days her newly registered account might be deleted. She didn't know what to do because she can't login here to post thread or tell you about the problem. so i post this for her. hope the Forum Moderator can help her out with the problem. her email is real, it is not fake, i'm sure about this, i added her msn long time ago it is a real email. She tried using the "Forgot password" function to reset password to try to "activate" the newly registered account using our workplace internet. Her email received a mail to reset the password and she followed the instruction to reset the password. You can see that too if you check it out. So actually it's not the email box problem i guess, it can receive mail from this site. but the account is still "inactive" after resetting the password, it still says "check your inbox for activation mail" something like that when she tried to login.
Here is her registered username:SonaHanks ; i don't know what her password is, i forgot to ask ; and her email is:[email protected] Dear Moderator, please check it out and send an activation mail to her email box again. Please help her out/follow-up the problem if you have time, I could see that she really love this site.
I am sorry for my bad English, please don't mind if i might have used wrong grammar. Thank you a lot for the help Moderators and admins! thanks again!

oh by the way, I am on my way home now and i can not visit konghack somehow in my apartment as i mentioned in my other thread. hmm .. so please forgive me I cannot reply you or check out the forum in the next some hours.

Tell her to check her spam.  We don't have a resend activation feature, and I don't plan on adding one any time soon.

Anyway, I activated her account.  It's up to her to login and participate.  The system drops accounts once they hit -100 points.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Thanks!

Posted Feb 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Thanks a ton for the help, Mr./Ms Moderator. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by my registration. I dunno why my mailbox couldn't receive the email in the beginning. I'll read and learn how to be active. I will learn to participate what I can do when I have time after work. Thanks mate , thanks again for the help activating the account. Really appreciated.

This topic is locked.