Skip to content
Locked [Information]

How to PvP With Hacks

Tips, guides and strategies for PvP

259 posts

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 3, 2015 2:25 pm
AWSMANKS Posted on: 05/03/2015 9:10am

I don't have many heroes. But I bought Gamora , can you please suggest me a combination ?
 

gamora+groot (although this combination has lost steam in recent pvp tourneys)
wait for the next pvp tourney to begin and there will be more suggestions.
 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 5, 2015 7:05 pm

Does anyone tried the new alts for cap america and hulk on pvp ???

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 19, 2015 1:33 pm
sicherheit Posted on: 05/15/2015 6:22pm

its now 5 or 6 full energy each day!
https://marvelavengersalliancefreeenergy.wordpress.com


Been loving this link for the last couple weeks!  Today, it seems stuck on May 13, though (even after refresh).  Did they abandon it after PD patched the unlimited energy bug?  (I'm still pissed that I missed out on that one!  Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess...)  =/
 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 19, 2015 2:42 pm
Gillman Posted on: 05/19/2015 9:33am
sicherheit Posted on: 05/15/2015 6:22pm

its now 5 or 6 full energy each day!
https://marvelavengersalliancefreeenergy.wordpress.com


Been loving this link for the last couple weeks!  Today, it seems stuck on May 13, though (even after refresh).  Did they abandon it after PD patched the unlimited energy bug?  (I'm still pissed that I missed out on that one!  Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess...)  =/
 



that  sucks, i didnt get much energy from this bug since i figure out how to do it pretty late, and they patched it....:(

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 19, 2015 2:43 pm
jess3jai Posted on: 05/19/2015 10:42am
Gillman Posted on: 05/19/2015 9:33am
sicherheit Posted on: 05/15/2015 6:22pm

its now 5 or 6 full energy each day!
https://marvelavengersalliancefreeenergy.wordpress.com


Been loving this link for the last couple weeks!  Today, it seems stuck on May 13, though (even after refresh).  Did they abandon it after PD patched the unlimited energy bug?  (I'm still pissed that I missed out on that one!  Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess...)  =/
 



that  sucks, i didnt get much energy from this bug since i figure out how to do it pretty late, and they patched it....:(

i got more than 500 full energy in the final hours alone, so figuring it out late doesnt really mean anything.

 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 19, 2015 5:19 pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/19/2015 10:43am

i got more than 500 full energy in the final hours alone, so figuring it out late doesnt really mean anything.


(True.  Except when "late" = "after they patched it".)  =/

So, do you know if they stopped doing the free gifts on that wordpress link?
 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 21, 2015 9:49 am

They shut down all the old links it seems. As far as I can tell, the only one that can still be collected once per day is the Scrapper Dermosuit. The only use for which is to sell for 250 silver.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 21, 2015 1:11 pm
fathead Posted on: 05/21/2015 5:49am

They shut down all the old links it seems. As far as I can tell, the only one that can still be collected once per day is the Scrapper Dermosuit. The only use for which is to sell for 250 silver.


Well THAT sucks!!  Alright, thanks.
 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Yeah, and none of the good hacks seem to work. Disorient hack causes CVE. XML editing causes CVE.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 22, 2015 8:53 pm

I managed to win one pvp battle using killer refresh but got cve on next one, was worth a try though lol

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 22, 2015 9:02 pm
fathead Posted on: 05/22/2015 4:50pm

Yeah, and none of the good hacks seem to work. Disorient hack causes CVE. XML editing causes CVE.



everytime i refresh/get cve and refresh the first attempt is succesfull for the 2nd battle is always cve 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted May 22, 2015 9:20 pm

I am using a tool and it's pretty good , makes enemies disoriented but if they have counter attack they counters the attacks .

where I can upload it ?

This topic is locked.