RE: How to PvP With Hacks
I've tried using KHUT in PVP, but at the end of each battle I get a message that says the battle could not be saved... I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and how did you resolve it?
Tips, guides and strategies for PvP
259 posts
I've tried using KHUT in PVP, but at the end of each battle I get a message that says the battle could not be saved... I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and how did you resolve it?
I've tried using KHUT in PVP, but at the end of each battle I get a message that says the battle could not be saved... I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and how did you resolve it?
what browser are you using? I suggest Opera or Firefox. Both of those are working.
I've tried using KHUT in PVP, but at the end of each battle I get a message that says the battle could not be saved... I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and how did you resolve it?
Clear your browser history fully till the start you used that browser, as now the CVE won't come anymore while using hacks
Opera don't work for me
I've tried using KHUT in PVP, but at the end of each battle I get a message that says the battle could not be saved... I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and how did you resolve it?
Clear your browser history fully till the start you used that browser, as now the CVE won't come anymore while using hacks
Jiano, even chrome?
I was using on chrome till now, but now its crashing.
I've tried using KHUT in PVP, but at the end of each battle I get a message that says the battle could not be saved... I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and how did you resolve it?
Clear your browser history fully till the start you used that browser, as now the CVE won't come anymore while using hacks
Jiano, even chrome?
I was using on chrome till now, but now its crashing.
I always use Chrome, and it still works perfectly here, you just need to clear you history fully once in a while
guess we shoulda updated this particular forum:
Working In PVP are all the following Hax:
anything i missed?
feel free to reply
haenawolf's CT file for CE still works great. Using v3 in Firefox without any problems.
I've tried using KHUT in PVP, but at the end of each battle I get a message that says the battle could not be saved... I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and how did you resolve it?
what browser are you using? I suggest Opera or Firefox. Both of those are working.
Chrome seems to work the best for me. I was having the issue with FIrefox.... got it all sorted out now. Thanks![]()
Is it just me or is the game supendafantabulously unstable ever since the update?
Just let me sleep.
Are you sure you were banned? that seems TOO fast for even PD to detect lol. You may have gotten an error that is stopping you getting into the game as many are having issues right now.and the game is seriously unstable.
What message did you get on screen? It is very likely you mistook the game crashing and not being able to get back in with a ban,
You laughed on this? I'm really feel sorry for you.
Also we should get a report post/user button to stop people spamming the shit out of everything.
Repeat after me
Folks, who in your opinion is the best pair-up for Pest Beast (inf)?
And also for AOU Hulk (bruiser)?
Offense and defense both.
Just let me sleep.
Folks, who in your opinion is the best pair-up for Pest Beast (inf)?
And also for AOU Hulk (bruiser)?
Offense and defense both.
if you are pairing with pestilence, i would use enchantress.
The top popular defense team-ups for Pbeast are:
Enchantress
Gamora
Red Hulk
Anti-Venom
Fandral
Satana
X-23
Pretty much in that order.
Caveat: been drinkin'
I understand not everyone can do this, but:
for Defense
Gen Quicksilver
8 x Strong + Inspiring E-Iso
1. Pugilist
2. Pulverising
3. Powerful
4. Powerful
Blaster Star-Lord
3 x Deft + 5 x Athletic + Distant Empowered E-Iso
1. Charged Ballistic
2. Charged Ballistic
3. Charged Ballistic
4. Charged Ballistic
Agent
Blaster SafeGuard Suit
4 x Steady, 4 x Strong + Unavaoidable Empowered E-Iso
Gear
Cube
WCD
Relentless Rapier
Mystik
Have as many level 14 blasters as you can.
Then tacticians, but blasters if you have a choice.
AND FULL HAT ITEMS ON DEFENSE - THAT'S THE 2 GOLD PVP ITEMS AVAILABLE NOW
You fricken heard what I said. It gives you 635k on your offense bonus.
I've had positive gains every time I've checked into PVP, like what the fuck this setup is crazy.
Edit 1 for detail.
- just game back to +29 on PVP
- won 5/8 defense battles, all vs level 300s
atdt *67