Skip to content
Locked [Information]

How to PvP With Hacks

Tips, guides and strategies for PvP

259 posts

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Jul 4, 2015 2:05 am

Yeah that's the popular current meta in high adamantium. That and pbest + enchantress.

I'd replace WCD with Cosmic Cardinal though.

And probably ditch mystic and throw in Dragon's Foot instead.

Mystic is highly overrated these days, especially on a 1-shot team like QuickLord. Also it was nerfed in the latest patch, deals less damage now.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Jul 12, 2015 3:57 am

@fathead, I'm not sure if you're aware, but if you don't have cosmic cardinal, quicklord works really nice with a full arachnid set.

This is assuming refineed refined Violent isos on everyone.
agent: scrapper + stealthy attacks eiso
blaster starlord
gen quicksilver

It's crazy. I'm only around 1800 rating or so, though. So, I assume the cosmic cardinal changes everyhting, and necessitates diferent gear.

atdt *67

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Jul 13, 2015 11:45 am

Yeah man, arachnid is a solid set for high-octane setups like QuickLord, QuickNul and QuickLocke. I'm surprised they haven't nerfed the damage on the rapier yet. That thing still hits like a truck.

Throw the rapier on a UJ + RR team with CC and Coulson Special, and you'll see fireworks everywhere.

I'm liking the looks of the new pvp pistol and hero also, and wonder if they can tame down the Quicksilver dominance to the point where he won't be part of the meta anymore (doubtful, but can always hope)

 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Jul 13, 2015 3:26 pm

I've got 36 hats, all refined reactive violents on everyone, arachnid set minus the bio gun, wuth hugins in it's place.
scrapper agent + can't be stunned, blaster SL, gen QS

Sitting pretty at 2300 after losing 124 points overnight. It nocked me way down into like 50th place or something.

Naturally, you can't use cheats at this level, but it's a whole different game. It's more determining which character to defeat first depending on what they're using. 
 
I"m still missing big stuff like CC, signpost, coulson's special, raft shank, but I"m surviving ok.

Thanks for all the advice!
 

atdt *67

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Jul 14, 2015 2:47 am

Yeah the current meta is all about making your team get as many early turns as possible, and then kill 1 or 2 of the opponent's team before they can react. QuickLord with lots of follow up weapons and a high attack armory is the best for doing that. Especially now that Nul has been nerfed so hard (meteor swarm removable + magic warding nullifies it entirely)

It's why I'm looking forward to getting the pvp rewards, because it looks like they are going to make the QuickLord meta a lot less effective. Throw Quake into the mix and QS is gonna be fucked so hard I think. I hope. I'm so tired of him being the most overpowered, never nerfed, hero that dominates EVERY pvp season. Fucking smurf tosser. PD are so clueless. There's more than 120 heroes in the game now, and yet pvp is all about 5 or 6 heroes ONLY... nothing else works. That's very, very poor design.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Jul 16, 2015 1:22 am

Actually the teams that can beat Quickrapierlord are pestimora, bleed GOTG(loved that setup) and Agent with scrapbreaker armor and Ironfist lord of combo breaker. But Quickrapierlord is even great without the AOE hack, just focus one and watch him melt.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Aug 23, 2015 4:31 am

khut instant win seems to be working 100% of the time again, or at least in opera

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Aug 29, 2015 1:31 am

confirmed 
charles - cve
khut - cve
brandons - working

RE: How to PvP With Hacks

Posted Sep 4, 2015 7:46 pm

Charles is working in PVP.  I first fought 4 fights in a row and on 4th fight got CVE.  Then after I restarted I decided to not fight 1 fight after the other but go to flight deck and another tab, like store, or hero, before I went back into PVP, and I won 10 fights without CVE.

This topic is locked.