RE: MAA
No CVE but no points in PVP.. hahah nice strategy PD! :)
Pages full with Staff of Storm
112 posts
No CVE but no points in PVP.. hahah nice strategy PD! :)
How can use any hack on PVP ?
How can use any hack on PVP ?
unless you have the feeb denroc scroll from the vampire spec op, and another piece from the vampire set there really arent any useful hacks that work in PVP at the moment.
and in the case that you do have the afore mentioned equipment you might find this post helpful: https://konghack.com/post/81289
also you might try staying on topic: this thread is about the game in general, while there is another thread called "How to PVP With Hacks" that directly pertains to your question.
ok got a message while using khut in PVP telling me it detected I was altering information an could be banned.. so was checking to see if anyone else had encountered such popup since the new PVP patch was put out or not??
Some people noticed that they would get no points for pvp wins while the disoriented hack was on.
Just no toast and, player target ally and enemt AOE + animation speedup are supposedly safe-ish
atdt *67
yes I encountered the no points issue as well.. an I was using all 3 hack enabled as well during both those moments also.. but yes figured when it mentioned the detection of manipulated data I had best ask here so if others run into it then we can bounce ideas around.. lol.. thanks for the quick reply also
guess I shouldn't of been trying to over enjoy the disorientation exploit on PVP again.. lol.. still miss it.. but for the moment my account should be able to handle things without it.. but it sure is a big help with keeping up good win ratios though.. lmao.. well now back to splitting heads here then.. again thanks for the quick reply
Is the gift glitching still working? I saw in an earlier post (from February) that it was, but when I try it doesn't. I've got the Coowon v1.5.3.0, and do everything the video says, but when I refresh, the gift count from friends goes back to the same number it was before, and my inventory doesn't change. Am I doing something wrong?
Is the gift glitching still working? I saw in an earlier post (from February) that it was, but when I try it doesn't. I've got the Coowon v1.5.3.0, and do everything the video says, but when I refresh, the gift count from friends goes back to the same number it was before, and my inventory doesn't change. Am I doing something wrong?
no, you are doing it correctly. i have noticed that when you begin doing it, it seems to take 2-5 runs sometimes for the process to actually complete for a single set of 5 gifts.
slow going, but still working.
Is the gift glitching still working? I saw in an earlier post (from February) that it was, but when I try it doesn't. I've got the Coowon v1.5.3.0, and do everything the video says, but when I refresh, the gift count from friends goes back to the same number it was before, and my inventory doesn't change. Am I doing something wrong?
no, you are doing it correctly. i have noticed that when you begin doing it, it seems to take 2-5 runs sometimes for the process to actually complete for a single set of 5 gifts.
slow going, but still working.
Ok, thanks! I tried it for maybe 4-5 runs and nothing. I'll try longer and see if that helps.
question: why withdrew all the hacks that were fixed? now off the KongHack is not possible to find any of them ...
Does anyone have links it please? I would like to save them so I can use them whenever you want ...
not to mention that the topics on the MAA are all closed ... the game was "banned" from the forum KongHack?
question: why withdrew all the hacks that were fixed? now off the KongHack is not possible to find any of them ...
Does anyone have links it please? I would like to save them so I can use them whenever you want ...
not to mention that the topics on the MAA are all closed ... the game was "banned" from the forum KongHack?
The megathread was closed because it was getting so huge that keeping track of it was becoming a pain in the donkey. Instead, we have been giving our own forum to start threads and keep things more organized and clean. It's an upgrade!
And for the hacks, download the Konghack Ultra Trainer.
Go here: https://konghack.com/topic/9469-guide_on_how_to_use_khut_with_maa
Erm, something really strange happened just now, it appeared as a drop during the battle, some kind of sword, but couldn´t read the name as I was speeding up the battle, does anyone know anything about it?
EDIT: In daily mission
EDIT2: Forget it, my mistake, it was a glitch with ares sword
Chapter 8 has some fucking amazing gear that's going to be sick for pvp
Mission 1 Challenge mode stark pow dealie does 8000 max damage + pre-emptive counter.
There will be good times until nerf.
atdt *67
anybody here know how to use the xml files on it? a guy posted on a facebook community two links to these files on it ... but did not leave the tutorial on how to use, according to him, he was part of the "blackmarket" and decided to release general ....