Skip to content
Locked

MAA

Pages full with Staff of Storm

112 posts

RE: MAA

Posted May 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Iron Fist was nerfed. :(

RE: MAA

Posted May 19, 2015 2:10 am

Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up. 

RE: MAA

Posted May 19, 2015 3:24 am
sroberts7290 Posted on: 05/18/2015 10:10pm

Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up. 



No active links, all were deleted from the server, it is a shame that you have not used the bug. U come later :p

And u mmorana21Opened a post just to say that? indecision

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA

Posted May 19, 2015 3:46 am

thank you for the answer

RE: MAA

Posted May 19, 2015 3:55 am
sroberts7290 Posted on: 05/18/2015 10:10pm

Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up. 

request a crap ton of iso from your friends and then use the gift glitch to receive as many as possible!
 

RE: MAA

Posted May 19, 2015 4:00 am

i was trying that but i messed up somewhere because it locked me out for the day
 

RE: MAA

Posted May 19, 2015 4:32 pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 05/18/2015 11:24pm
sroberts7290 Posted on: 05/18/2015 10:10pm

Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up. 



No active links, all were deleted from the server, it is a shame that you have not used the bug. U come later :p

And u mmorana21Opened a post just to say that? indecision

You are right. I used Iron in pvp and I was sad. Sorry!
 

This topic is locked.