RE: MAA
Iron Fist was nerfed. :(
Pages full with Staff of Storm
112 posts
Iron Fist was nerfed. :(
Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up.
Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up.
No active links, all were deleted from the server, it is a shame that you have not used the bug. U come later :p
And u mmorana21Opened a post just to say that? ![]()
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
thank you for the answer
Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up.
request a crap ton of iso from your friends and then use the gift glitch to receive as many as possible!
i was trying that but i messed up somewhere because it locked me out for the day
Does anybody know of any links for unstable ISO-8. My game has been messed up for most of this spec ops and it deleted all my allies and wouldnt let me recieve gifts. And now that its fixed I am not getting enough ISO-8 to catch up.
No active links, all were deleted from the server, it is a shame that you have not used the bug. U come later :p
And u mmorana21Opened a post just to say that? ![]()
You are right. I used Iron in pvp and I was sad. Sorry!