Alright, So Let's Talk Javascript Console...
What's good KH?
Before I really dove into the whole Cheat Engine and cheating every single online game I play entirely...
I would occasionally use the Developer Console to edit values, though my skill set and what I could do was extremely limited. I could only really do a number on basic flash games, but the fact that I could do it inspired me to do it.
Let's just throw some questions out on the table..
Is it possible to enhance my cheating experience further with the developer console in means of hitting values I can't quite touch with the Cheat Engine? I recently figured it out on Swarm Simulator, Thanks to TIM's Hack he had posted... But I had long forgotten the usefullness of this console.
How does a guy go about finding what the certain "names" are in editing? I've found some real easy ones by simply typing in "coins" or "exp" but editing it was very hit and miss.
Now don't knock me for not using the search bar.. I haven't gotten there yet.
Just wondering if a helpful kind individual could elaborate further, or at least point me in the right direction via a site with information or what have you.
Thank you all, Learn me up.
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.
