RE: Blue Moon
Edit: Nevermind!
Blue Moon EX mmo on kongregate
49 posts
Edit: Nevermind!
Haenas CT works, but the other hacks dont, AI dont attack is very needed since mobs do extreme high damage in highend dungeons ;(
I too confirm that the CT works, (but for some reason not the huge hp thing?). And indeed lategame I'm getting destroyed by the mobs without even being able to reach the bosses.
All patched even CT one if you use it you will get banned.
I'm getting access denied error right now just used it today for the first time and banned few hrs later.
worked flawlessly, as of now speed hack no longer working.
Can we get an update please?
Just can use ranged hack only == ..
could anyone tell me why it gets stuck scanning?
http://prntscr.com/6e62o4
My new cheats cause banned after post 2hrs, sry~
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
The developer is very active right now trying to get all hackers banned.
Is there no way to bypass Servercheck to avoid Banned?
Can maybe a skilled hacker add a Hack thats cant be detected ?
I'm not very knowledgeable on what it comes to hacks but if the game updates the hacks stop working right? Because I heard there's supposed to be an event on Monday, so I'm assuming the game will patch some stuff right?
Yea there will be a huge Update and i assume the devoloper wants to get rid of hackers before releasing the Update, some people donated already over 400$ for the Game, thats crazy.
Yes, the developer add some kind of cheat detector library thing and others.
The specific cheat detector library include injection, speedhack and obfuscated value.
The injection is to detect bytecode changed.
Speedhack is for cheatengine like frame/tick alternation, don't use ce speedhack. (seems no point to use...)
The obfuscated value seems include a fakeValue, it seems this fakeValue is actually the deobfuscated value.
If using ce to changed this easily found fakeValue, it will different to the actual value after decryt. So detected the value is changed, but since it is fake one, it will be no effect, but the detector can infer you are cheating.
---
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
That's chinese to me, will it be hackable again?
Anyhow, thanks for all your effort so far haenawolf! I really appreciate all you work into this, and hopefully you can get it working again :)
The game is still hackable was able to create a 1 hit + AI disable hack thanks to Kadat and i have been using it for quite a while now without a ban.