Skip to content

Blue Moon

Blue Moon EX mmo on kongregate

This discussion is linked to Blue Moon. View game

49 posts

Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 3:50 am

This game has been requested a number of times. We have several cheats for Blue Moon, including 1 hit kills. It's super easy to make cheats for Blue Moon, so if you are want to learn about unity hacking this might be a good jumping off point.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 8:53 am

Please, update! The hacks are patched i think.

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 9:22 am

Please Update the Hacks, i think they are Patched or something, and add AntiBan maybe?

Please Add HP Freeze Hack
Thanks 


Also, is it possible to hack with cheat engine via searching valuetype?
If yes which one of those types i need to use to find elts say, Healthpoints?

4b
4b*8
or
4b*8+6
 

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 12:55 pm
legend123 Posted on: 03/05/2015 4:22am

Also, is it possible to hack with cheat engine via searching valuetype?
If yes which one of those types i need to use to find elts say, Healthpoints?

4b
4b*8
or
4b*8+6
 


That's definitely something you could figure out and let others know. I've only played this game once, and though the hacks did work it did seem to disconnect me while attempting to play the game. If I'm not mistaken, this game is fairly new.. expect further development in the cheating side of this game ;).

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 1:02 pm

The  AI doesnt attack works still
1 Hit Kill dont work
the attackspeed and range hack works

I hope the 1 Hit can be updated :)


Bump
Bump
Bump

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 4:53 pm

Hello Kadat. I saw you made a post saying that Blue Moon is a great start for people that are trying to learn how to hack Unity. I have been hacking Freefall tournament to get some experience with unity but now i moved to Blue Moon and i have no idea how to hack it. The way i did before was to search for things with Telerik Decompiler but i can't really find anything useful when i open Blue Moon with it. 

So i was wondering if you could give any tips/tricks on how to get started or teach me your secret elite hacking ways.
Please save me Kadat, any help would be appreciated! :)

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 6:30 pm

First set your self up with a good software stack. 
I always recommend:
my swf dumper to get the game files
my aob tool to convert IL to opcodes
redgate .NET reflector

secondly,
the interesting portions of the game code are of course located in Assembly-CSharp.dll

the classes of primary interest are

  public class cAIMonsterNormal : cAIBase 
  public class cPlayer : cActor 
  public class cPlayerInfo : MonoBehaviour 
  public class cCreature : cActor 


the latest patch seems to have added some (lazy) form of cheat detection which is most likely based on server sided checks, but you might find some interesting stuff here:

  public class Bluemoon : MonoBehaviour 
  public class Bluelab : MonoBehaviour 
  public class BlueEncoder : MonoBehaviour 


for reference,
my Disable AI cheat patches cAIBase.Update()
the 1 hit kill cheat patched cCreature.Damage(cActor, cSkill, Single, Boolean, GameObject, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) : Void
which I got to from cAIBase.Update() ->  this.actor.Death() -> this.m_actor_info.m_health
and then analysing the used by tree
cActorInfo.m_health : Single
    cActorInfo.get_m_health() : Single
    cActorInfo.set_m_health(Single) : Void
        Depends On
        Used By
            ActionSkill.PlayerSkillAbility(cSkill, cActor, Single) : Void
            cActor.RecvStageDamage(cActor, cSkill, UInt32, Boolean, UInt32, Boolean, GameObject) : Void
            cActor.Spawn(Vector3) : Void
            cActor.Warp(Vector3) : Void
            cActorInfo..ctor()
            cActorInfo.Initialize(cActor) : Void
            cActorInfo.SetExp(UInt64) : Void
            cActorInfo.UpdateAbility() : Void
            cActorInfo.UpdatePlayer() : Void
            cAIBase.MutMon_AtkPlayer() : Void
            cCreature.Damage(cActor, cSkill, Single, Boolean, GameObject, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) : Void
            cCreature.ForceDeath() : Void
            cCreature.RecvStageDamage(cActor, cSkill, UInt32, Boolean, UInt32, Boolean, GameObject) : Void
            cCreature.범위공격스킬(cSkill) : Void
            cPlayer.Damage(cActor, cSkill, Single, Boolean, GameObject, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) : Void
            cPlayer.RecvStageDamage(cActor, cSkill, UInt32, Boolean, UInt32, Boolean, GameObject) : Void
            cPlayer.SetBusyForEditor() : Void
            cPlayer.UseItem(Int32, Boolean) : Void
            cPlayer.스킬능력치적용하기(cSkill, cActor, Single) : Void
            cPlayer+c__Iterator1E.MoveNext() : Boolean
            cPlayer+c__Iterator21.MoveNext() : Boolean
            cPlayerInfo.ResultReleaseBuff(Boolean, Int32) : Void
            cPlayerInfo.UpdateBuff() : Void
            cPlayerInfo+c__Iterator2A.MoveNext() : Boolean
            NetworkConnector.RecvStageMonAddHealth(xBitStream) : Void
            NetworkConnector.RecvStageMonHealthFull(xBitStream) : Void
            PartyActor.Damage(cActor, cSkill, Single, Boolean, GameObject, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean) : Void
            PartyActor.RecvStageDamage(cActor, cSkill, UInt32, Boolean, UInt32, Boolean, GameObject) : Void
            PartyActor.RecvStageUserUseItem(ItemDesc, Single, Single) : Void
            PartyActor.SetHealth(Single) : Void
            PartyActor+c__Iterator12.MoveNext() : Boolean
            Sample.Update() : Void
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi Kadat, could you Update 1 Hit Kill and make EXP Hack?
Resting Bonus makes EXP Gained 2x
If you can mod it to 10 or 20x , it would be great Hack.

Thank you for everything.

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 6:47 pm

My methods for 1 hit kill and EXP cheats for Blue Moon now cause client disconnect errors. I assume there is a server sided check. 

I encourage you to explore alternate attack vectors, but at this time, I have other matters to attend to.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 6:48 pm

Woah thank you so much Kadat. I noticed why i was having a hard to find something useful...I was using the <PrivateImplementationDetails> SWF file instead of the Assembly-CSharp.dll

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 7:30 pm

just as a heads up, dlls named PrivateImplementationDetails are typically system dlls and as such are wholly unrelated to the game's code. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 5, 2015 8:07 pm

Kadat i have IDA Pro where is IL Function i cant find it, my net reflector trial passed and i cant use it anymore

Edit: Seems like everything got Patched, giving disconnection :(

 

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 6, 2015 4:25 pm

Could somebody Update the Hacks or make new ones please?

RE: Blue Moon

Posted Mar 7, 2015 4:38 pm

Haena's CT file works flawlessly.

atdt *67