RE: Guide on how to use KHUT with M:AA
Thank you very much. It's working like a charm on chrome
A picture guide on how to set up KHUT for use with Avengers Alliance
36 posts
Thank you very much. It's working like a charm on chrome
Hey everybody. I've updated the AutoPVP cheat, so you can autoPVP in practice mode.
When you use the cheat in PVP Practice mode, your Offensive Team is played automatically, and you'll see how they behave versus the games AI. This is useless.
However, if you have the same Offense and Defensive teams, (PVP armory, gear etc) you can see how they behave, and adjust your gears, ISO, and technique based on how your Offensive team performs.
Once more, this hack let's you test your offense team. This is not useful, but if you have exactly the same setup on defense (PVP Armory, ISO, Agent Gear down to the last pixel) it can help you tune it a bit.
atdt *67
Hey everybody. I've updated the AutoPVP cheat, so you can autoPVP in practice mode.
When you use the cheat in PVP Practice mode, your Offensive Team is played automatically, and you'll see how they behave versus the games AI. This is useless.
However, if you have the same Offense and Defensive teams, (PVP armory, gear etc) you can see how they behave, and adjust your gears, ISO, and technique based on how your Offensive team performs.
Once more, this hack let's you test your offense team. This is not useful, but if you have exactly the same setup on defense (PVP Armory, ISO, Agent Gear down to the last pixel) it can help you tune it a bit.
Nice work jarly (y) Knowledge is Power ;)
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Agent just recharges with auto PVP. I tried different weapons in 3 different fights and agent still just recharged. So even less effective than stated.
Agent just recharges with auto PVP. I tried different weapons in 3 different fights and agent still just recharged. So even less effective than stated.
I just tested it again, it's fine.
I used No Toast, Anim*8, and the PVP Practice mode with no Charles stuff.
If you're using any other cheats, the game might behave stragely.
atdt *67
Ok I see the problem the version of KHUT I have does not have an Animation hack.