Skip to content
[Help]

Sandcastle Builder

Trying to post some hacks.

5 posts

Sandcastle Builder

Posted Mar 16, 2015 3:13 pm

I've spent the last week picking apart the JS arrays for Sandcastle builder, an idle game based on XKCD's time.  In that time I've found a number of very useful console commands to help the impatient gamer along.

The game is located here 

I am experiencing difficulty adding this game and these hacks to your database.  The compulsory forum search has yielded no insight to obviate the issue at hand, and as such I turn to the forum to determine what step I am missing.

Thanks.

RE: Sandcastle Builder

Posted Mar 16, 2015 4:31 pm

i've submitted the game to the database for you. the link is here https://konghack.com/game/display/113251-sandcastle_builder

feel free to submit hacks. also requesting tim to move this topic to Other since i apparently cant.

RE: Sandcastle Builder

Posted Mar 16, 2015 5:24 pm

​setInterval(function(){
    Molpy.ClickBeach();
},200)



 

Console command to emulate clicks on the picture