Bravo Storm (beta)
Anyone knows some hack to this game? https://apps.facebook.com/bravostorm/
Thanks.
Bravo Storm (beta)
6 posts
Anyone knows some hack to this game? https://apps.facebook.com/bravostorm/
Thanks.
Anyone knows some hack to this game? https://apps.facebook.com/bravostorm/
Thanks.
There only seems to be a possible visual change in health and magazine ammo can be hacked and locked at 4bytes*1 .. is all I got so far, looking into the structure and I can't seem to find anything related to the game itself. Perhaps I'm in the wrong location ?
(kind of a necro since this is 3 months ago ..)
^ submit it up please, i'm interested in this game too
Anything ever come of this?
It's impossible to do a hack for bullets. I tried but when u shot more than 30 bullets very quickly you'll be kicked.
And health it's server side , i'm pretty sure.
But i think there is a way to do a WALK THROUGH WALLS . but i don't know how
É impossível fazer um hack para balas. Eu tentei, mas quando u tiro mais de 30 balas muito rapidamente vai ser expulso. E a saúde é do lado do servidor, eu tenho certeza. Mas eu acho que há uma maneira de fazer uma atravessar paredes. mas eu não sei como
yes it is possible to make infinite bullet and others just you understand the script of the dll,