Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Problem with trainer

Trainer not loading hacks

4 posts

Problem with trainer

Posted Apr 3, 2015 2:28 am

Hello there,

I keep getting the error saying: Invalid JSON primitive ý

So far I have tried running in admin, and not admin, manual and auto scanning , re installing the trainer and restarting computer. any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

RE: Problem with trainer

Posted Apr 3, 2015 2:44 am

Also sorry for not including in the first post, but each time i went to edit I got a 404 error
Version 0.1.0.56

OS: Windows Vista x32

Chrome and Firefox

Game was Forge of Gods

RE: Problem with trainer

Posted Apr 3, 2015 7:57 pm

resolved. thanks for the alert.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.