Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

I can't connect to chat...

KH chat is not working for me...

5 posts

I can't connect to chat...

Posted Apr 5, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi there, can anyone help me with a problem?
When I go on KH, the chat never loads and keeps on trying to connect:



It's been doing this since yesterday...and I tried letting it connect for hours yet it's still not working ;(
By the way, I'm using Chrome.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: I can't connect to chat...

Posted Apr 5, 2015 9:40 pm

if i remember correctly, its because the site is using https and the web chat is only compatible with http. tim did something to fix it once before a while ago, but since site got switched around, it mightve broke

the only way to use the chat is to use a client like Psi for now

RE: I can't connect to chat...

Posted Apr 6, 2015 5:54 pm

Awesome, thanks TIM! The chat is working perfectly now :]


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

This topic is locked.