Skip to content
[Request]

Working proxy for kongregate?

I need a proxy that lets me log in on kongregate

6 posts

Working proxy for kongregate?

Posted Apr 5, 2015 7:53 pm

So I need a proxy that displays the log in information on kongregate. All the proxies I have seem to make the page all white or login impossible. Same with tor and multiple settings.

RE: Working proxy for kongregate?

Posted Apr 5, 2015 11:06 pm
Cybafish20 Posted on: 04/05/2015 3:53pm

So I need a proxy that displays the log in information on kongregate. All the proxies I have seem to make the page all white or login impossible. Same with tor and multiple settings.


It's called good security on Kongregate's end.  We do something similar, but I log all of the data instead of disable features.  ;)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Working proxy for kongregate?

Posted Apr 6, 2015 4:55 am

I bypassed it.

Oh it wasn't for me, some guy just asked me and I didn't have an answer.

There is no good reason to get on it with a proxy.

 

RE: Working proxy for kongregate?

Posted Apr 19, 2015 10:16 pm
Stalin15 Posted on: 04/06/2015 1:47pm
Cybafish20 Posted on: 04/06/2015 12:55am

Oh it wasn't for me, some guy just asked me and I didn't have an answer.
 



That doesn't sound too believable...

This is when somebody or I say(s) "Oh well", right?


It's hard to believe that somebody asks for a proxy in Kongregate chat rooms and I wanted to help him but had no answer so stood their like an asshole with my dick in my hand?

If that is hard to believe, look at this post. :P I asked about a proxy for kong.

I actually got a working one now, but I never use it on sites like Kongregate.
No reason to.