Working proxy for kongregate?
So I need a proxy that displays the log in information on kongregate. All the proxies I have seem to make the page all white or login impossible. Same with tor and multiple settings.
I need a proxy that lets me log in on kongregate
6 posts
So I need a proxy that displays the log in information on kongregate. All the proxies I have seem to make the page all white or login impossible. Same with tor and multiple settings.
… Why would you even need to use proxies in the first place
So I need a proxy that displays the log in information on kongregate. All the proxies I have seem to make the page all white or login impossible. Same with tor and multiple settings.
It's called good security on Kongregate's end. We do something similar, but I log all of the data instead of disable features. ;)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I bypassed it.
Oh it wasn't for me, some guy just asked me and I didn't have an answer.
There is no good reason to get on it with a proxy.
Oh it wasn't for me, some guy just asked me and I didn't have an answer.
That doesn't sound too believable...
This is when somebody or I say(s) "Oh well", right?
Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
Oh it wasn't for me, some guy just asked me and I didn't have an answer.
That doesn't sound too believable...
This is when somebody or I say(s) "Oh well", right?
It's hard to believe that somebody asks for a proxy in Kongregate chat rooms and I wanted to help him but had no answer so stood their like an asshole with my dick in my hand?
If that is hard to believe, look at this post. :P I asked about a proxy for kong.
I actually got a working one now, but I never use it on sites like Kongregate.
No reason to.