Marvel Avengers Alliance
I'm not sure whether this allowed here, since it doesn't really have to do with hax, but it does have to do with MAA, and since there's no MAA talk forum (as far as I know), it would be cool to have some talk here.
Anyways, you guys probably know that we have Kitty Pride, Ka-Zar and this new fellow, Chase, that have a pet with them. Now, my (hopefully) conversation-starting question is: What other heroes should a pet they have with them, which duo heroes should be implemented as a single hero, and what should their abilities be?
I personally thought of two things on this matter: Firstly, it would be really cool to see a group like the Warriors Three be a single hero alike to Doom and Kang, where you can only make 2 of the 3 heroes perform an action per term, probably with some condition thrown it make it a bit less op, like they drop a stack of some buff each turn they're used, and each time they don't get used it stacks up, so they get stronger the less they're used.
Also, I think something like Agent Venom would be fun, for two heroes that fit each other a lot, where one has a chance to come out, or you have to swap the stances like Cable. Sorry if you see this post as useless, if so I won't post any of these again.