Skip to content
Locked [Information]

About Proxies & VPNs

Since it seems people can't get along

38 posts

RE: About Proxies & VPNs

Posted Apr 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi T.I.M. when we talked on Feb 22th on FB about this stuff I understood the ban and warning perfectly, once again I can tell you I was very greatful for being heard and for being in again.
After that I decided to f**k proxy, I'm addicted to konghack LMAO

I haven't used any proxy since then, not with konghack.com, KH Ultra Trainner, Kongregate when KH script is enabled, not with sex also damn!.
My security link says the IP I'm using and have been using for 2 months is not being shared so... Am I tied because of the old IPs ?
Thanks for all your work, yay!!!
 

Learn how to use cheatengine before voting a non working hack

RE: About Proxies & VPNs

Posted Apr 24, 2015 12:32 am
tequila Posted on: 04/23/2015 7:37pm

Hi T.I.M. when we talked on Feb 22th on FB about this stuff I understood the ban and warning perfectly, once again I can tell you I was very greatful for being heard and for being in again.
After that I decided to f**k proxy, I'm addicted to konghack LMAO

I haven't used any proxy since then, not with konghack.com, KH Ultra Trainner, Kongregate when KH script is enabled, not with sex also damn!.
My security link says the IP I'm using and have been using for 2 months is not being shared so... Am I tied because of the old IPs ?
Thanks for all your work, yay!!!
 


All old IPs are cleared.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: About Proxies & VPNs

Posted Apr 24, 2015 7:23 pm
tequila Posted on: 04/24/2015 3:22pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/23/2015 8:32pm
 

All old IPs are cleared.



OMG not again broken heart
 


Just quit now while you're ahead bro.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: About Proxies & VPNs

Posted May 3, 2015 5:46 am

Good to know. I've used free VPN in the past though I didn't think I'd used any on here... But apparently I used a Japanese VPN... Must've been through the script. I won't be using those anymore...

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

RE: About Proxies & VPNs

Posted May 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Crap. I used a tor exit node back on 4/11/15 to try to login when the site was sending meatspin to everyone.

frown

RE: About Proxies & VPNs

Posted May 21, 2015 12:32 am
ribbitrabbit3 Posted on: 05/20/2015 1:58pm

Crap. I used a tor exit node back on 4/11/15 to try to login when the site was sending meatspin to everyone.

frown



all the ip's were reset after that specific occurence. so you should be fine

This topic is locked.