Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

"Clear Selection" Button

Very straightforward and easy to integarate featuer

16 posts

"Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 10, 2015 8:37 am

So since "Select all hacks" is around, maybe "clear selection" would be good as well, I've ran in to several situations where it would have been very useful.

It would also be easier to integrate than any of the other ideas I have presented.

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 10, 2015 3:43 pm

+1

ive also come across times where i select all, then one or two of them fail or need to be applied later, so i unselect all of them one by one. thats a super pain in the ass.

a "unselect all" button would be awesome

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 10, 2015 9:02 pm
Cybafish20 Posted on: 04/10/2015 4:37am

So since "Select all hacks" is around, maybe "clear selection" would be good as well, I've ran in to several situations where it would have been very useful.

It would also be easier to integrate than any of the other ideas I have presented.

Yes! that would be awesome :D Also...the ability to favorite a hack would be nice too, so you don't have to scroll around 
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 11, 2015 3:25 am

mock it up in paint or something and i'll add it in

i think the current version looks a bit shit.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 11, 2015 10:46 pm

why is clear on the left? i'm not sure I like that.

Convince everyone. Convince me.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 12, 2015 2:31 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/11/2015 6:46pm

why is clear on the left? i'm not sure I like that.

Convince everyone. Convince me.


we live in america. thats how our selections work. for accept/decline, accept is always on the right unless youre dealing with some adware shit that tries to trick you.

okay, next, finish, install. all on the right.

back, cancel, quit, always on the left. follow the scheme yo

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 12, 2015 3:11 am
thenewcomer Posted on: 04/11/2015 10:31pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/11/2015 6:46pm

why is clear on the left? i'm not sure I like that.

Convince everyone. Convince me.


we live in america. thats how our selections work. for accept/decline, accept is always on the right unless youre dealing with some adware shit that tries to trick you.

okay, next, finish, install. all on the right.

back, cancel, quit, always on the left. follow the scheme yo

That is quite convincing actually :D

Also..an "Apply all Fav Hacks" button for favorite hacks would be nice, put it between the clear/select buttons :D
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 12, 2015 3:55 am
thenewcomer Posted on: 04/11/2015 10:31pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/11/2015 6:46pm

why is clear on the left? i'm not sure I like that.

Convince everyone. Convince me.


we live in america. thats how our selections work. for accept/decline, accept is always on the right unless youre dealing with some adware shit that tries to trick you.

okay, next, finish, install. all on the right.

back, cancel, quit, always on the left. follow the scheme yo


what? positive is always on the left.
yes no cancel


https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=923&q=dialog+box&oq=dialog+box

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 12, 2015 8:11 am

In installations Yes\Forward\Ok\whatever is mostly on the right and No\Back\Cancel\yaddayadda to the left but in programs is more likely the reverse like shown on Kolonel picture.

There are exceptions but those are not so common, in that case have Select All Hacks to the left look better but two buttons with equal dimensions also look better.
 

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 12, 2015 11:09 pm
Nuriell Posted on: 04/12/2015 4:11am

 have Select All Hacks to the left look better but two buttons with equal dimensions also look better.


its been that way for days in the trainer. im just drumming up #hype 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 13, 2015 12:02 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/12/2015 7:09pm
Nuriell Posted on: 04/12/2015 4:11am

 have Select All Hacks to the left look better but two buttons with equal dimensions also look better.


its been that way for days in the trainer. im just drumming up #hype 

Can you also add the option of favoriting hacks and "select fav hacks" button? It would help seperate the working hacks and the non-working hacks :D
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 13, 2015 3:10 am

Yeah I like how you did it, it feels better to have Deselect on the right

This was integrated rather quickly :P
 

RE: "Clear Selection" Button

Posted Apr 13, 2015 4:30 am
styruslolz Posted on: 04/12/2015 8:02pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/12/2015 7:09pm
Nuriell Posted on: 04/12/2015 4:11am

 have Select All Hacks to the left look better but two buttons with equal dimensions also look better.


its been that way for days in the trainer. im just drumming up #hype 

Can you also add the option of favoriting hacks and "select fav hacks" button? It would help seperate the working hacks and the non-working hacks :D
 

start a new topic. get some drawings going. get some discussion going. 


 

Cybafish20 Posted on: 04/12/2015 11:10pm

This was integrated rather quickly :P


only because it was SUPER easy.

 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.