RE: SAS4
It seems that nantoniums from hacked store titaniums no longer have a chance to drop black keys. Either that or the black key drop chance all round has gone down to 0.00001% -.-
Meh, black edition still works great, but the random black hack didn't do anything last time I tried it. What would be good is if the black edition hack made the store titans into the equivalent of 'max tier blacks'.
Because black boxes actually come in invisible 'tiers', meaning that (without konghack) an item will have a different range of grades. Blacks are basically recolored boxes from steel to nano, and lets say you get a black hornet (legit), it will only be grade 5-8 or so unless you have a 'black nano' (or whatever, black prometh/thulium might work too).
So what am I getting at? Without the 'random black' hack functioning, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a black proposition (LMG) or black titan teslashock vest by using the 'black edition' hack, because the hacked titaniums are the equivalent of low grade black boxes. Believe me, I spent about 5 hours trying to find a black proposition, with no luck. And the account I did get one on (via 'random black' hack) is MP banned due to a trident.
In short? Would be nice if KongHack could enable the finding of black proposition. Its an awesome gun, and if useless RNGs can't give me one on my legit account, it sucks if I can't even get one with KongHack. Actually what I need is a hack tool for the developers brain so I can delete the part that makes them think that guys who have been playing the damn game for over a year and a half should still have to grind for the gear they want...
Now if only I spent however long it takes to learn what is needed to make my own hacks for annoyingly hack resistant (from the perspective of a noob haxor) games like SAS 4...







