RE: SAS4
looks like there is a freakin update in SAS 4, some hacks may be patched...







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
490 posts
looks like there is a freakin update in SAS 4, some hacks may be patched...







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
yea i'll start working on them now....
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
okay, player movment x 2 + always crit hack updated!
this time i increased the byte length and I wildcarded the AoB, so I hope this can survive updates =) ENJOY!







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
what if they flip some code around and the aob ends up activating something else? that could still break it.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
what if they flip some code around and the aob ends up activating something else? that could still break it.
true, but im hoping it can survive, not guarenteed lol
and these hacks that affect the player often breaks easily and the raw data often changes so...that kinda sucks
yet the mastery hack survived the update cuz its a function that doesnt tend to change as much as the player hacks :P







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
All of my hacks that broke are updated for today's patch.
Nightshades' nightmare ticket hack should be updated whenever he checks his inbox. I gave him the updated AoBs for it.
The addition of premium tickets broke it. However if my theory is correct: I also gave him the AoBs to do the same hack against premium tickets. :)
I don't just do that for anyone, but if you share hacks I don't already have, I tend to share my hacks with you as well and sometimes even help you update your own hacks if I happen to have them saved in my own trainer because I'm going to update my own trainer anyway.
submitted prem tickets hack, updated cooldown and ticket hack.
NOTE;premium tix hacks are PERM, and they will stay in your account even after hack is disabled.
i made the tickets 10 to make it safer.
also ticket hack includes prem tickets too!
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Lol I decide to go and play SAS4 after a month of inactivity, and the first game I get to everyone is using the fire rate hack and shooting rocket launchers like rifles. I don't know if it's just me but there's at least 1 - 2 hackers (excluding me) in every game, with the reload (shockys never reloading?) and fire rate hack being the most common I see (plus people with black collections). I mean hacking these days is so blatant that it's good times to be hacking! More hackers = less repots :D
not really though. its just the hackers are sometimes hacking reload+fire rate once played legit.
WAIT: everything is actually playing legit, when you use hacks like x5 fire rate everyone appears to be using that as well. same thing for reload.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
the premium tickets are quite interesting, you can use it on all characters and it never expires! Pretty cool update for the legit players, i mean it doesnt change up for us cuz we can just use the regular nightmare ticket hacks when we play lol =)







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
thats for "if" the premium tickets get more usage.
also can someone test if 5 sec cooldown and premium ticket hack works? i haven't got time to test it.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Updated again. We are on version 3 of this build already. *facepalm* I don't think NK tests anything before they release to be releasing at least 3 different builds in one day.
excuse to all the hackers. im really new to KHUT. does it auto update with your new hacks? thanks. i may sound rude. but really im not. thank you again guys.
excuse to all the hackers. im really new to KHUT. does it auto update with your new hacks? thanks. i may sound rude. but really im not. thank you again guys.
fear not, it auto updates
Working on a couple fixes for hacks that are no longer working, hopefully will have them done soon.