Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

SAS4

hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)

490 posts

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 1:52 am

You can't craft EACs with cash. You need alloy to do that.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 2:13 am
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/04/2015 9:52pm

You can't craft EACs with cash. You need alloy to do that.


hmm...which means people will start asking for alloy hacks (this definitely never will be released to public)
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 3:21 am

Hacks fixed. Also that the wide chance of gear fixer doesn't work by itself, it works with the normal wide gear chance hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 7:36 am

Buyable nanos and spawn rate are broken again...

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 8:43 am

Interestingly [BLACK Edition] gives you 3*10 gears all the time after the Oct 5 update :)

Also 0 Nightmare ticket stopped working

But I guess an update fks up all the cheats that are somehow affected by update.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 10:01 am

not only buyable nanos and spawn rate; the buyable 10x strongboxes, instant reload, and zero movement penalty hacks not working :P

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 11:58 am

dam ninja kiwi patched all hax one day after they was updated?
 

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 3:04 pm

lel, I like how people only post in the sas 4 threads when there is an update and hacks aren't working...
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 3:35 pm
styruslolz Posted on: 10/05/2015 11:04am

lel, like how people only post in the sas 4 threads when there is an update and hacks aren't working...
 


Ha-ha. True that. I am also one of them. 

But take into consideration:
- We are grateful for your work in Konghack. Some says, some not (More do not, but they are d***s are there always be plenty of dicks)
- Most of us are casual users of Konghack and our (at least mine) knowledge about hacks, AoBs are related to movies like Swordfish, Hackers or Mr. Robot (which I heard to be quite reality-related). Thus we can only rely on you guys.
- Everybody takes flawless use of anything as a default and they only bitch when something is not working. 
- We are all self-interested, but not opportunistic b****es. Thus we complain about it when something do not meet with our expectations.
- We are giving feedbacks (at least sort of) 
Summa summarum: Hurray, exciting patch :D
 

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 3:41 pm
fakutya Posted on: 10/05/2015 11:35am

But take into consideration:
- We are grateful for your work in Konghack. Some says, some not (More do not, but they are d***s are there always be plenty of dicks)
- Most of us are casual users of Konghack and our (at least mine) knowledge about hacks, AoBs are related to movies like Swordfish, Hackers or Mr. Robot (which I heard to be quite reality-related). Thus we can only rely on you guys.
- Everybody takes flawless use of anything as a default and they only bitch when something is not working. 
- We are all self-interested, but not opportunistic b****es. Thus we complain about it when something do not meet with our expectations.
- We are giving feedbacks (at least sort of) 
Summa summarum: Hurray, exciting patch :D


lmao, didnt expect a response like this, well said...anyways when i first started hacking, i knew nothing, it was only through hardwork and looking at lots of tutorials, i was able to find these hacks (so i think u guys can also do it too if u have determination)

and spawn rate increased hack updated! All of my sas 4 hacks are all working for 05 october 2015 GG laugh

The other hacks you need to wait for effewe to update
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 4:00 pm

so which hacks are not working? :D

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 7:14 pm

The normal ones that break every patch. I could make the instant reload and 0 movement pen unbreakable but effewe2 doesn't let me have the aob.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 7:49 pm

run forrest run gives you 100% move speed bonus and doesn't break. I should also have a faster reload aob that makes you reload at the fastest speed you could get legitly ( -80% )

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 5, 2015 7:53 pm

Yea I know, but if I can get the instant reload (100% decrease) and 0 movement pen. it would be must better I think then to wait for someone to update the hacks (sometimes they might not come on for several days, and people can't use it).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

This topic is locked.