RE: SAS4
A level 4 player can't play nightmare anyways.
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
490 posts
A level 4 player can't play nightmare anyways.
So... the game is under some kind of maintenance or whatever... and I just thought I got MP banned... Ohh Lord, I almost fainted XD
So... the game is under some kind of maintenance or whatever... and I just thought I got MP banned... Ohh Lord, I almost fainted XD
Haha lol ^^ I think they are adding an update or something, or just the same shit that happens to every multiplayer game :DD







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
I checked the NK forums everyday after I play the SAS 4.
Nothing about me though. Maybe I got IP banned or really got banned.
Also, I don't use skill points hack. It is too early to use it.
how hack elite core, i have trident, etc. and no have elite cores
how hack elite core, i have trident, etc. and no have elite cores
no...don't even think about asking for elite cores, man....
https://konghack.com/topic/9588-sas_4_hacks_guide?p=83700







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
thing is, on the hacker report thread, there are more and more people that have hacked for eilte cores, so I think that maybe a core hack is not hard? ![]()
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
thing is, on the hacker report thread, there are more and more people that have hacked for eilte cores, so I think that maybe a core hack is not hard? ![]()
Nah...dude, those people just got those extra elite aug cores from augment awards :P
core hack is harder than you think, everything is obfuscated....







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Um, I mean the people did do infinite core hax, i saw it on the hacker report thread and they had maxed out all weapons and armor.
also, what are the risks of using mastery exp hack?
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Um, I mean the people did do infinite core hax, i saw it on the hacker report thread and they had maxed out all weapons and armor.
also, what are the risks of using mastery exp hack?
the risk of using the mastery hack is having all the people in mp notice you if you are a low
lvl having all the masteries. it takes most people ti the 70's to get lvl 5 masterie's
Um, I mean the people did do infinite core hax, i saw it on the hacker report thread and they had maxed out all weapons and armor.
also, what are the risks of using mastery exp hack?
If elite core hack is released, then SAS 4 won't make enough money...
the risk of using the mastery hack is having all the people in mp notice you if you are a low
lvl having all the masteries. it takes most people ti the 70's to get lvl 5 masterie's
Yep, you are exactly correct, I would look through the masteries and test it out on alt accounts to see which ones are shown in MP and which ones aren't :D







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
they have updated the game looks like we will have to have updates on the hacks
All of my hacks are updated now.
All of my hacks are updated now.
Thank you very much for you hard work, effewe2. Just found out that I can double +karma you :]







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
All of my hacks are updated now.
thanks for the updates much apreciated ![]()