Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

SAS4 Moderator

13 posts

SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 14, 2015 5:00 pm
The Ignorant Masses

If you are a dedicated SAS4 player and would be interested in moderating the new forum, MAKE A TOPIC with a tag of suggestion and I'll see it.  Peer review guys.



Sure why the hell not?

I try to keep the hacklist clean, so why not our shiny new section?! =D

By the way here is a possible image you could use for the section.

or this one

RE: SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 14, 2015 8:30 pm

he seems to be the most qualified and motivated candidate.  I'm fine with it, until power will corrupt him

RE: SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 14, 2015 11:03 pm

I have some reservations, but I am willing to give him a shot. It could work out quite nicely, who the hell knows.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 15, 2015 12:21 am

Done!

Keep in mind, nothing can ever be deleted, so in the event shit goes nuts, I can always quick restore.  There's audit logs on everything so I can see before & after states, as well as who made changes and when. :D


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 15, 2015 1:40 am

Seems I'm a bit late, but sure, why not. Like you said, if it backfires, it can be restored. Congrats

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 15, 2015 1:53 am

Right-O. Cheers. Any more candidates?

RE: SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 15, 2015 2:26 am

im way late, but yeah im all for it. what about if effewe has some shit to do irl though (like i did the last couple days). he cant moderate it 24/7. might make sense to give global mods access, or maybe put in another sas4 mod.

im all for being a 1man army, but sometimes shit gets out of hand while you arent there. like 4chan "mods are asleep" threads.

RE: SAS4 Moderator

Posted Apr 19, 2015 2:18 am

I thought this meant literally just playing SAS4 not being a mod on another thread lel. Still vote for effewe2, and glad he got it. He totally deserves it too.

This topic is locked.