Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Nantonium Drop Hack

7 posts

Nantonium Drop Hack

Posted Apr 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Hey Konghack clã,

I wanted  to know if is possible to someone make a hack that make all droped loots be Nantonium boxes. I'm requesting this hack, cuz I so much want to have two or three more Elite Cores and I never ever dropped a Nantonium from Deva Elite Boss (it just give me Tit box) and I'm not enough level to face Savage Necrosis Elite.

So, I'm sorry for my bad english and thank you all in advance.
---

RE: Nantonium Drop Hack

Posted Apr 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Savage necro elites are very rare indeed. Even for a high level.

Check your inbox.

RE: Nantonium Drop Hack

Posted Apr 18, 2015 2:20 am

Ohhh sh*t!! Got 2x Elite Cores with 5x Tickets :D :D

Thanks man, topic closed! (I think? XD)

RE: Nantonium Drop Hack

Posted Apr 28, 2015 10:58 pm

i try with 100% drop rate and zombies spawn rate, i killed more than 4 savage necrosis elite in one match with no luck

This topic is locked.