Dragons of Atlantis
Welcome to the lost world of Atlantis. Dark fate looms on the horizon as the four tribes are at war. It will take the utmost courage and intellect to prevail. Join the battle and unleash the dragons today!
Auto-Post
4 posts
Welcome to the lost world of Atlantis. Dark fate looms on the horizon as the four tribes are at war. It will take the utmost courage and intellect to prevail. Join the battle and unleash the dragons today!
If you want to begin to play this game, I recomend you to do it creating an account from Kabam's webpage,
You can't transfer your kong account there, and if you play from kong there're kabam's points you won't get, and prizes you'll lost.
Hope it helps.
Learn how to use cheatengine before voting a non working hack
A friend of mine on Kong said that he has a userscipt for auto-attacking/farming other players cities and anthropus camps for resources and such, and I was hoping that it would be found here, but there's nothing available for DoA at all. Anyone know where it can be found or can possibly submit it here on KongHack? It seems like a nice addition to this site and I'd find it and submit it myself but I don't want anyone complaining that I stole their script....
yes plugin of dragons of atlantis in the store of google chrome (no google play) name is Calcium Scrip - DOA Power Tools Plus V