Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Important info you should know when using the hacks!

481 posts

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 14, 2015 6:26 pm

The first one that got banned was using a bunch of hacks that I have used previously that haven't been blocked on kong (I had to use hacks on NK to lvl up to 100), and then the second one got banned shortly after I fully hacked it, and I also saw the admin (aaron) online. Both gained achievements in a very short amount of time. Now that I use kong again, it should be more difficult to get banned. And also both accounts were MP banned, not disabled account.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Nope, i havent got banned yet, then again i look pretty legit with my hacked mp stats, not many people even report anyways lol

Getting the achievements on nk really fast is an obvious sign of hacking, they might hav a bot that checks and auto bans

Or just play on kong, its much safer


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 14, 2015 11:35 pm
styruslolz Posted on: 09/14/2015 7:03pm

Nope, i havent got banned yet, then again i look pretty legit with my hacked mp stats, not many people even report anyways lol

Getting the achievements on nk really fast is an obvious sign of hacking, they might hav a bot that checks and auto bans

Or just play on kong, its much safer



Oh yeah.... on NK I did get banned pretty fast, not to mention that the name in the achievements was messed up.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 16, 2015 2:43 am

haven't been banned yet here, even with all their new restrictions... somehow... even if I got all the achievements weird and such.
RSA will never get me now.

Give a man an apple and you keep the doctor away for a day, but teach a man to apple and you make him a doctor for life.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 16, 2015 2:59 am

always crit + player movement speed hack was able to survive the november 15th update yes yay

mastery hack is not working, ill update it when i hav some time

EDIT: mastery hack is updated, have fun!


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 16, 2015 11:19 pm
notevenreal Posted on: 09/15/2015 10:43pm

haven't been banned yet here, even with all their new restrictions... somehow... even if I got all the achievements weird and such.
RSA will never get me now.



Hack suspicious gear with new characters, banbot gets you.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 16, 2015 11:58 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/16/2015 7:19pm
notevenreal Posted on: 09/15/2015 10:43pm

haven't been banned yet here, even with all their new restrictions... somehow... even if I got all the achievements weird and such.
RSA will never get me now.


Hack suspicious gear with new characters, banbot gets you.


hmm really? they got a bot that auto bans based on character level and the gears obtained?

i guess if u hack to level 100 max level, u can hav any gear without the auto ban :P


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 17, 2015 12:11 am

No. Suspicious gears cause autoban only if you didn't play a lot in this character.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 28, 2015 5:09 am

Anyone notices that Buyable Nantonium Strongbox and 10x Buyable Strongbox no longer worked from 09/25 ? 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 28, 2015 7:08 pm
FujiToday Posted on: 09/28/2015 1:09am

Anyone notices that Buyable Nantonium Strongbox and 10x Buyable Strongbox no longer worked from 09/25 ? 



Yea, the person is not updating them, I could maintain them if he gave me it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 28, 2015 7:42 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/28/2015 3:08pm
FujiToday Posted on: 09/28/2015 1:09am

Anyone notices that Buyable Nantonium Strongbox and 10x Buyable Strongbox no longer worked from 09/25 ? 


Yea, the person is not updating them, I could maintain them if he gave me it.


send effewe a PM, get permission from him to update the hack


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Sep 28, 2015 8:12 pm

I already did, waiting for a reply now, but hes not online.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

This topic is locked.