RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide
I'd trade my legit level 100 char for an MP Game/Kill Count hack any day
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
481 posts
I'd trade my legit level 100 char for an MP Game/Kill Count hack any day
so i am very curious and new to this, wil this get my account banned? :D took me a very long time to get to lvl72 and not sure whether i want to risk it :D
You won't be banned unless you get reported.
Just don't be too obvious.
eg.
Level 72 with 10*** Black Hornet - insta-report
Level 72 with 10*** Black RIA50 - Kinda safe but the perfect 10 grades might alert those persistent paranoid hack reporters
I suggest to just use at least below 8 grade black weapons and armors
Oh wow, that random black box hack got me wondering what to do. Good thing I came here
Oh wow, that random black box hack got me wondering what to do. Good thing I came here
no problem, check back here often when you need help =D







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Are any of the hacks detected by the system besides the skill points hack?
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Are any of the hacks detected by the system besides the skill points hack?
As of right now, I think the skill points hack is the only hack that can initiate an auto ban hammer. However, Keep in mind if you look suspicious while in multiplayer, you will get reported by other players. Then the devs will look into your account and ban you :P







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
my account was banned because I had all my weapons with 10 *** at lvl 20 and some user in mp report me ¬¬
my account was banned because I had all my weapons with 10 *** at lvl 20 and some user in mp report me ¬¬
lol, create a new account and be careful next time =D







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Are any of the hacks detected by the system besides the skill points hack?
As of right now, I think the skill points hack is the only hack that can initiate an auto ban hammer. However, Keep in mind if you look suspicious while in multiplayer, you will get reported by other players. Then the devs will look into your account and ban you :P
stellte
Even reporting dont get 100% ban. Stellte is my acc and i still can play mp
Are any of the hacks detected by the system besides the skill points hack?
As of right now, I think the skill points hack is the only hack that can initiate an auto ban hammer. However, Keep in mind if you look suspicious while in multiplayer, you will get reported by other players. Then the devs will look into your account and ban you :P
stellte
Even reporting dont get 100% ban. Stellte is my acc and i still can play mp
Yea, thats true...devs don't have time to look through everybody's account. But its better safe than sorry xD







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
hello, how should I change back to the normal from infinite skill point? should I have to reset skill point or what? thx
hello, how should I change back to the normal from infinite skill point? should I have to reset skill point or what? thx
I don't think resetting skill points will work...but I never done it before (so i dont know) I guess you'll have to try or make new account :P







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Thanks this is great!
Thanks this is great!
No problem suh, I gotta update this guide cuz of all the SAS 4 patches and shit though :P







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~